Are you proficient in C# and looking for a meaningful job with impact in the environmental sector? Do you prefer smaller international company where you won’t be just one of many? Join us as Senior Software Developer.
We are 20 developers, architects, and specialists in Denmark, the Czech Republic, and Germany, sitting in a wider organization of about 1000 modelers, engineers, and other experts worldwide. We are all driven by a common interest in the water industry. Our new colleague will help us build our cloud infrastructure and online services.
What technologies do we work with?
- Our backend in C#, .NET Core and .NET 5, ASP.NET. Our services provide for example storage and access to long time series data, spatial data, and also multi-dimensional data like terabytes of model simulation results.
- We use Azure DevOps for issue tracking, bug reporting, code versioning (Git), and continuous delivery
- We target primarily Microsoft Azure environment
What skills and experiences are required?
- Proficiency in C# is a must, other languages are beneficial
- We desire experience in cloud technologies, for example: Azure SQL Server, Azure Blob Storage, Kubernetes, Amazon Cloud Products
- Advanced English (level B2)
What do we offer?
- Job in environment friendly and growing industry
- Working with new technologies
- Work in smaller group with personal touch
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Possibility to work from home
- System of corporate benefits (meal vouchers, corporate mobile tariffs, contribution to supplementary pension insurance, sports, holidays)
- Bicycle storage and shower with a dressing room in the office
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in the office
Office location: Praha-Vršovice
Start date: asap
Informace o pozici
- DHI a.s.
- Na vrších 1490/5, Praha – Vršovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contribution holiday, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, C# developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer