The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the centre of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
For more information, please visit: https://www.crownworldwide.com.
Crown Worldwide Group currently has openings for the following role:
Credit Collection Specialist with English
The Credit Collection Specialist will be an important member of Credit Collection Team in Prague. The local team has an international scope and interacts with customers and internal Crown teams across multiple locations all around the world. The main agenda of the local team includes clients past dues, payment performance and other metrics in order to optimize the cash flow processes.
- Gathering and analysing customer payment performance data
- Issuing standard reminders to clients
- Maintaining a contact with client, providing them with analyses and data related
- to past dues such as copies of invoices, purchase orders and other relevant documents.
- Collaborating with business team in order to improve the past dues status
- Monthly calls with Senior Management
- Providing management with debt analyses, forecast and other ad hoc reports
- Actively participating in improving cash management processes
- Assisting with setting up and maintaining customer files on the system (including credit history details)
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Very good knowledge of the English language and
- Minimum 1 years prior experience in finance is required
- Any other European language will be an advantage
- Prior credit collection experience is preferred
- A finance degree is of an advantage
- strong Excel (especially pivot tables) and PowerPoint skills are required
- Analytical skills, attention to detail
- Experience working in an international environment
- ***A successful applicant must be authorized to work in Czech Republic (EU passport or valid work visa)***
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- 5 weeks of paid annual leave (one week in addition to the Czech labour code) + 3 sick days +1 extra day off -birthday leave -up to 29 day-off a year
- CSR activities (2 paid working days for Crown CSR events / year)
- Range of local benefits such as Meal Vouchers, Multisport card
- Language courses (English/ German /French/ Czech for Foreigners) or Cafeteria Benefit Program (Sodexo Flexi Pass card) ,after completion of probation period
- Wide range of soft-skill, hard-skill and system trainings via Crown learning system
- A challenging role in a friendly and experienced international team
*We are looking forward to receiving your updated CV only in English please, as Czech is NOT required for this role.
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
- We are CARING about people and their experience
- Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
- We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need us
- We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
- We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
Informace o pozici
- Crown Worldwide Movers, s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 663/136c, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Corporate/personal coach
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Claims specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer