Devire is an international recruitment company, established in London in 1987. For over 30 years we have been working with leading employers on the European market, executing comprehensive recruitment projects.
For our client we seek a right candidate on a position of an Inhouse lawyer.
Lawyer will be responsible for realization of legal assignments and internal legal support, including, in particular:
- cooperation in providing legal advice with focus on commercial law, corporate law, civil law, administrative law;
- preparation and review of contractual documents;
- preparation of legal opinions;
- legal representation before various governmental agencies;
- legal environment monitoring and implementation of new regulations;
- corporate governance issues;
- production, review and update of standard documents;
- legal customer database maintenance;
- legal aspects of Company IP;
- data protection and proxies.
Professional and Educational Requirements:
- Master degree in law;
- Minimum 5 years of commercial/corporate law experience in recognized law firm and/or dynamic in-house legal setting;
- Substantive experience and knowledge of commercial law, corporate law and civil law;
- English language fluent.
- The candidate will demonstrate an ability to achieve his/her full understanding of the Company business and operational strategies to ensure sound legal advice in all matters affecting the business affairs and legal and regulatory compliance;
- The candidate will possess good communication skills, be collaborative, with ability to work in a team;
- The candidate will legitimize high level of integrity and ethics, on both the professional and personal level.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
What the client can offer:
- International environment and stable company
- Good remunaration
- Package of nice benefits
- Great location
- Professional grow
Informace o pozici
- DEVIRE s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Listed in: Legal services, Attorney, Lawyer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency