International Study Programs has been crafting high-impact educational travel for thousands of students from academic institutions across the globe for more than 21 years. We deliver online and on-the-ground programs that connect future global leaders with our extensive network of speakers and industry experts. The company recently opened a new corporate-focused initiative, The Global Exec., bringing Learning and Development Journeys and innovation events to businesses worldwide.
Head of Sales
We are currently seeking The Head of Sales department for the university segments, someone with a desire and energy to lead the sales & new business development teams in the time of rapid changes and new opportunities in the education sphere.
Some of your goals in the first 6 months will include:
- Take over the sales team from the current leadership & ensure smooth transition.
- Create a Sales strategy for our products in the new conditions & work with the team to implement these changes.
- Revise pricing and positioning of our products and their fit for respective segments.
- Work with the new business development team to create strategies for lead generation from new market segments.
- Create strong relationships with our most important University clients.
There are just a few requirements:
- Growth mindset & interest in business education
- Experience with similar goals, with team leadership & with new business development activities.
- Proficiency in written & spoken English; strong cross-cultural leadership skills
- Experience with US and international market preferably in the field of education
What you might find exciting about this job:
- Primary orientation on English speaking markets (USA, UK & Australia)
- Business trips to US
- Becoming part of ISP leadership team with a great potential to influence the future set-up of ISP.
- Laptop, Phone & Sim card
- Modern work space & almost unlimited HO
- Innovative, international and dynamic environment
If you feel like this is a position just for you, please apply here or ideally, at this link https://studyprograms.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=65
Don't forget to enclose your CV and cover letter in English!
Information about position
- International Study Programs, s.r.o.
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Work mostly from home, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Tourism and accommodation, Sales, Top management, Sales manager, Regional Business Manager, Sales team manager, Partnership Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer