BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in the Czech Republic since 2017 with our office in Prague. Whenever our colleagues work with clients and with each other we aim to be holistic, entrepreneurial, confident, trusted, and easy to work with.
To support our growing Sourcing & Procurement practice we are recruiting for
SAP Ariba Functional Consultant with English AND German/French
BearingPoint’s Sourcing & Procurement team combines business consulting with IT solution implementation. Our procurement knowledge enables us to transform our client’s procurement processes. Through our process assessment and analysis methodology we gather a strong understanding of our customers’ business processes which we then translate and improve by implementing an eProcurement solution.
Your responsibilities as FUNCTIONAL Consultant:
- Advising leading global industrial companies on the scoping, design and implementation of innovative solutions in the area of source-to-pay and supplier relationship management;
- Supporting our customers in the optimization of sourcing & procurement processes with SAP Ariba or other eProcurement tools;
- Driving customer success and satisfaction;
- Supporting Customer Acquisition Management in the region;
- People mentoring and driving successful personal development of team;
- Creating and managing satisfied partners in the region, upholding BearingPoint’s preferred partner status (SAP Ariba and other providers).
Ideal candidate for FUNCTIONAL Consultant role:
- Eligible for full-time employment (EU or CZ citizenship);
- Willingness to travel (up to 80% - post COVID);
- English AND another European language such as French or German;
- University degree on min. Bachelor level (preferably in economy/business/finance field);
- At least 1 end-to-end implementation experience with SAP Ariba or other eProcurement tools (project management, consulting, functional lead, etc.);
- Strong business understanding of Procurement and Accounts Payables processes, and experience in business process improvement;
- Interest in the design and integration of IT solutions in connection with business issues;
- Leadership role or key individual contributor role in this domain (e.g. project management);
- Basic understanding of ERP systems, SAP MM and/or SAP FI/ AP background is a plus;
- Personality we like: energetic, disciplined/self-driven, honest, committed, team player.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package:
- Competitive salary;
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at Canadian Medical (EUC Premium White Card Package);
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace;
- and more ...
Your future with us
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer