ROUVY is the digital racing platform for athletes all over the world to compete, ride with friends, complete workouts, and much more. ROUVY offers thousands of exciting virtual roads and workout options including the ability to race and ride through the entire route catalogue. With fully simulated and realistic efforts ROUVY is the best option for the most demanding athletes to reconnaissance their next race location virtually and be race-day ready. For more information, visit www.rouvy.com
Junior IT Specialist
Within the route team, you will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of automated processes, and you will participate in the development of internal tools for the needs of the team.
- Basic knowledge of Windows / Linux environment
- Basic knowledge of Mysql / PHP
- Scripted Perl, python
Communication of technical details with partners.
Experience, deeper knowledge of video encoding an advantage.
The place of work is Vimperk.
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of the top quality products.
Information about position
- VirtualTraining s.r.o.
- Špidrova 90, Vimperk – Vimperk III
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 25,000 – 40,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Accommodation / housing allowance, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer