Dare to be different!
Join our team and jump headlong into the fast-paced world of affiliate marketing. We are looking for people who want to make a real impact and aren’t afraid to take chances.
We work with affiliates and advertisers from around the world to provide high-converting offers and top-quality traffic.
You can go further when you’re on the right team.
Here at Converting Team, we work together to get results and share in the rewards. You’ll have the chance to develop new skills and push your potential to the limits. We aren’t looking to follow the affiliate marketing industry, we’re looking to shape it, and we want you to join us.
System Support Engineer
What we do and what will be your role?
We create an in-house advertising network to connect advertising companies to our affiliates in the most effective way we can achieve. We do this by trying to be on the edge of the technological tools we can use. And not give in to the “sunk cost fallacy” and allow ourselves to redesign parts of the system if we can make it better. We’re mostly working with the best companies and people around the globe, forget boring local corporations:)
Now we are looking for a new colleague to help us accomplish our goals and have some fun.
Great for junior IT position with goal of becoming infra/support expert or future IT management career path...
- You will be responsible for internal/external user support, both within our system (collecting tickets, doing basic administration) as well as external (HW, Accessories)
- You will be taking these responsibilities from two of our senior team members, DevOps Admin and Product Manager, so its great way to learn on the fly:)
- It also includes managing all user access, basic network troubleshooting, OS support, HW warranties, new employee onboarding and such
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure
- Advanced OS support administration
- Basic server infrastructure understanding and management capabilities
- Detail-oriented with a will to learn quickly
- Willing to automate everything and connect through API the world
- Knowledge of cloud tools (GCP, AWS, ie)
- Linux server administration
- Open VPN
What will you do in a first month?
- Set up your tech environment (Linux or ☠)
- Acquaint yourself with the technological infrastructure, processes and company itself
- Join and create stories/epics/product spec’s in confluence/jira/coda
- Start supporting
And how about In a half a year?
You will be able to:
- Run the whole support and user infrastructure on your own
- Integrate and automate anything you do
- Onboard new colleagues and manage them
And have the option to:
- Decide what and how we will do in the future
- Move to higher echelons of Zerg command! :-)
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Yearly bonuses (if the company reach the yearly target)
- Free mobile tariff
- Sport and food contribution
- Free refreshment in the office
- Company events and much more :-)
Starting date is soon as possible.
Informace o pozici
- Converting Ads s.r.o.
- Donská 1554/12, Praha – Vršovice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator, IS Support, Server administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.