NATEK is a leading information technology, outsourcing and IT consulting company. Thanks to over 17 years of experience in Central Europe, we understand our customer’s IT challenges and help make them successful.
The company currently operates in Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria and enjoys stable 30% growth year-on-year. Our dynamic team of 600+ employees come from over 20 different locations worldwide.
Be part of a team that is responsible for the design and implementation of software components and products, qualification, and integration of third party's hardware in the scope of Government Programs (National ID, ePassports, eHealthcare). Their products span from reusable libraries (hardware connectors, cryptography), desktop applications integrating various hardware (fingerprint scanners, printers, digital cameras) up to high-performance servers.
- Responsible for conducting, leading, and coordinating software development activities throughout the project.
- Defines and ensures the best solution architecture and design in working with the development team and the project manager. Guarantees the technical quality of the solution in the respect of quality, time, and cost of the project and acts as a point of technical escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle.
- Perform requirements gathering and analyzing customer requirements perform high-level design and create project specifications, perform development tasks, and software customizing.
- Provide technical leadership in analyzing and designing solutions and executing development tasks on projects.
- Provide integration across projects, including task definitions, decomposition, and planning, and ensure alignment of Thales best practices.
- Work with project managers to communicate and resolve technical design and development issues.
- Act as programming Guru during the development phase and provide mentorship and guidance in
technical methodologies and techniques used throughout the development and testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Very good level of English (daily communication with clients and internal)
- At least 4 years of work experience in .NET Software Development
- Very good knowledge of C#
- Experience with object-oriented C# libraries, w3 SOAP services, WPF
- Knowledge of some of the scripting languages
- Customer oriented, good communication skills
- Autonomous and creative
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with ASP.NET WEB API or ASP.NET Core REST API, .NET Core and .NET Standard
- Experience with .NET Core and .NET Standard
- Knowledge of SOLID principle
- Knowledge of Unity
- Knowledge of MOQ, MSTest, xUnit, nUnit, or other testing frameworks
- Basic knowledge of cryptography (symmetric, asymmetric, PKI, protocols, Bouncy Castle...)
- Knowledge of smart card, smart card personalization, smart card usage, PC/SC
- Experience with Angular 2+ and TypeScript
WHAT WE OFFER
- Currently working mostly from home
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Many benefits as meal vouchers, contributions to leisure time activities, pension/life insurance contribution, additional holiday, etc.
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
Informace o pozici
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Work mostly from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, C# developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 775 714 780