This is a vendor role for 18 months. Your employer is BPO Europe, s.r.o., in service of American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmont, Washington.
The HR Services center of excellence provides operational and support services for HR programs, with primary areas of focus being customer support services, core HR operations (HR data administration, onboarding, leave administration, staffing, learning & development, etc.), business process optimization, HR online solutions, and project management. The success of the HR Services organization is critical to the overall effectiveness of HR and our ability to ensure consistent employee and manager experiences companywide. The HR Services Support is a member of the HR Services organization and plays an important role in ensuring data management, excellent customer service and process management.
This position requires an action oriented professional, who will be primarily responsible for using their exceptional problem solving, customer service and data entry skills to support HR Services operations. The ideal candidate will have hands-on knowledge of any HR system and experience working in HR shared services. The HR Services Support needs to have the ability to exercise responsibility for maintaining position, employee and contingent staff data worldwide, while ensuring the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of the data. To be successful in this role, the individual in this position will need to excel at: operational execution, attention to detail, customer service, analytical problem solving, communications, and continuous improvement.
- HR Central Services Customer Support - You work with employees and managers by responding to inquiries and performing routine transactions using documented processes and policies.
- Process Management - You review own performance metrics target and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Data Management - You input employee data into the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and document activities as requested. You ensure operational compliance in data handling with relevant policies, procedures, and processes.
- Documentation - You review documents and reports related to employee records in human resources processes and verify their accuracy based on requirements. You document and update processes, desk-top procedures, and knowledge-based content.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Problem Solving - The ability to identify problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures - Knowledge of and ability to adhere to and update Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Legal And Regulatory Requirements - Knowledge of the rules, regulations, sanctions and other statutory requirements, guidelines, and instructions relating to governing bodies and organizations, both internally and externally.
- Data Entry - The ability to transcribe information from the original source into a computer system according to instructions or established guidelines efficiently and accurately.
- Data Integrity - The ability to maintain and assure the accuracy and consistency of data over its entire life-cycle in design, implementation, and usage of systems.
- Human Resources Systems - Knowledge of Human Resources operations and support of the systems (e.g., Human Resource Information System, Human Capital Management) from the standpoint of computer operations, network operations, and/or technical support.
- Key Performance Indicators - Knowledge of Performance Indicators, measurable indicators that demonstrate the achievement of an outcome enabling decision-makers to assess progress towards the achievement of intended outputs, outcomes, goals, and objectives, and are chosen to reflect the critical success factors of a project.
- Troubleshooting - The ability to identify and correct problems with products, processes, equipment, software or other components, as well as their monitoring and regulating.
- 1- 3 years of experience in Operations, Customer Support, Human Resources or a customer-facing role OR Bachelor's degree
Have we caught your attention?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Informace o pozici
- BPO Europe, s.r.o.
- Vyskočilova 1561/4a, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 38 000 – 50 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Holidays 5 weeks, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Human resources, Customer service, Remuneration and benefits specialist, Development and education specialist, Personnel officer, Back office worker, HR Specialist, HR Business Partner
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
777 066 644