We are Envista – a global family of three operating companies and more than 30 trusted dental brands, united by a shared purpose: to partner with professionals to improve lives.
Are you dedicated to improve lives, to create a confidence and to build a trust? This is a great opportunity to join our growing business! Into a heart of our Envista European businesses – Prague – we are looking for
Network Operation Center Engineer
Are you dedicated to improve lives, to create a confidence and to build a trust? This is a great opportunity to join our growing business! Into a heart of our Envista European businesses – Prague – we are looking for NOC Engineer!
In this role you will be managing monitoring tools, performing Level 1 network support, performing initial investigation for all network related outages, major incident management, deployment of Virtual Machines & providing weekend IT Helpdesk call center support.
- Monitoring Large Infrastructure which include Network,Servers,VMware,Application via monitoring tool.
- Performing IOS upgrade of Cisco routers and switches.
- Performing Initial troubleshooting for all network related outages and escalating to network engineering team.
- Changing Virtual LAN (VLAN) on switch port as per Local IT Ops requirements.
- Deployment of virtual machine.
- Handling Major Incident Management i.e effectively manage the lifecycle of all priority 1 & priority 2 incidents and to restore IT services for users as possible when an interruption takes
What do we require?
- Experience as network support is desired
- Fluent in English is must
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, follow processes & strong documentation skills
- Basic knowledge of IP addressing, Microsoft windows server
Sounds appealing? Happy to share more details!
Information about position
- Envista Holdings Corporation
- Boudníkova 2506/3, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 604 290 854