We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who like to push their limits.
You could become a member of a team developing our in-house game engine VRAGE 2.0, the world famous game Space Engineers, or you can work on our new upcoming project. If you like a challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility and want to work in a friendly environment on an international team with colleagues who inspire you, then come and join our international team in Prague.
...and what is our motto?
- We’re getting it done
- Work hard & work smart
- Reality is the best game-designer
- We design games that we want to play. To reach an audience of millions, create for an audience of one.
- Create a masterpiece. First rule of an artist is to create a masterpiece. There is no second rule.
3D Game Artist
Keen Software House is an independent game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic. Its main projects are the sandbox video games and the VRAGE 2.0 game engine.
We are looking for a skilled 3D artist, proficient mainly in hard surface modeling, focusing on props and environment with secondary focus on characters and organic modeling.
- Skilled 3D artist, focusing on props and environment with secondary focus on characters
- Expert knowledge of 3ds Max and Photoshop
- Advanced knowledge of sculpting SW (eg. Zbrush)
- Expert knowledge of both last-gen texturing workflow (diffuse/specular) and PBR (albedo/gloss/metalness)
- Experience in game development
- Basic knowledge of game engine pipelines (Unreal Engine, Cry Engine, Unity)
- Basic knowledge of art theory (shape, colour, composition, lighting)
- Basic drawing abilities
- Professionalism and reliability
Considered a plus (not a requirement):
- Experience with video editing
- Experience with animations
- International team
- Friendly environment without corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits - bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria - https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, brilliant chef, masseur and much more
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,...)
- Dedicated time for studying
Location: Prague, Czech Republic or remote cooperation
Possible start: Immediately or upon discussion
Informace o pozici
- Keen Software House s.r.o.
- Na Petynce 213/23b, Praha – Břevnov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Media, advertising, and PR, Graphic designer, 3D animation
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
727 937 634