Become a part of the worldwide movement Doctors without borders! The humanitarian and medical organisation, Doctors without borders, opened a new Shared IT Service (SITS) centre in Prague in 2019. This centre provides IT support to all interested parties around the world – people sent to missions, operating centres, sections and branch offices.
Under the responsibility of the Head of ERP Support, the ERP Supply Support Officer will be in charge of providing support level 3 for UniField ERP tool.
We are looking for candidates with a background/experience in Supply Chain. The selected candidate will focus on this area of expertise but can be required to perform support activities in any of the 3 domains (IT, Supply and Finance).
The situation requires a particular engagement from the selected candidate, given the complexity of the project, the expectations of the various MSF International platforms and of the users (operations), the implications of this project for the administrative management of the operations of the whole MSF movement.
- Responsible of all Incident tickets throughout their lifecycle: participate in all steps of the release management
- Review, analyse and qualify reported issues
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents. Confirm and reproduce reported bugs/use cases
- Undertake an immediate effort in order to unlock blocking issues by requesting and applying datafixes
- Propose code fix solutions in order to prevent futur similar use cases
- Write the Test Cases, perform validation and reception for new developments and corrections by ensuring manual and automated testing
- Work with all members of the application team and developers from the review of the incident till the release in production.
- Escalate Major Incidents to the ERP Supply Manager
- Responsible of all Request tickets throughout their lifecycle
- Provide answers to all questions on the “how to” use the system
- Write Test Cases of all integrated tickets currently in production
- Encode all previous and new Test Cases in the automated testing tool “TestField”
- Ensure all Test Cases pass for every patch release, maintain and update Test Cases when needed
- Prepare and maintain master data in test environments
- Update and maintain Supply documentation such as user manuals and their translations (English and French) based on all new devolopment integrated in production
- Transfer the user manuals from a Word format (files) to a Wordpress format (online)
- Provide functional support to MSF HQs support team (level 1 and 2) such as deployment teams, trainers and referents upon request
- Deliver face to face trainings upon request
- Assist the ERP Support Manager for any other Supply related issues
- Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or University degree in Economics or in IS/Business Applications with strong knowledge in Logistics/SCM
- 2+ years in supply/logistic positions
- 2+ years in supporting the deployment/support of an IS tool (preferably an ERP) either as business analyst or as customer care agent
- Experience in test procedures and documentation
- Experience in a ticketing system (JIRA an advantage)
- MSF experience and UniField experience is a strong advantage
- Extensive knowledge of Supply Chain Management / Logistics processes (MSF processes a strong advantage)
- Knowledge of Accounting / Finance a strong advantage
- Good overall comprehension of the IT/IS field is a plus (architecture, databases, etc…)
- Knowledge of databases management/SQL is a plus
- Strong MSOffice skills (Excel – Powerpoint)
- Strong in analysis and synthesis
- Strong organisational skills
- Capacity to work independently and at a distance
- Team spirit
- Strong motivation for working in humanitarian sector
- Fluent in English
- Fluent French an advantage
What we can offer you
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work in a young, dynamic, and rapidly growing truly international organization
- Full flexibility and ownership/accountability
- Flexible working hours, work-life policy, working from home
- 25 days of holiday per year; Flexible working conditions; 6 sick days per year
- Possibility to go for a "sabbatical leave“ / mission, once per 3 years
- Training budget of 1,000 EUR per employee/year; Language courses
- Annual remuneration / “thirteenth salary” (after probation period)
- Relocation package for former MSF field employees who change their regular domicile location in order to work in MSF SITS Prague office
- Public transport contribution (after probation period)
- Nominal financial contribution for employees with children
- Extended paternity leave for fathers
- Free refreshment at the workplace – free drinks (water, tea, coffee) and fruits at the workplace
- Dog/baby friendly office, etc.
- Team buildings / family days
Who we are
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people in need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organisation was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 65,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 32,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has built its own Shared IT Services (SITS) Centre in Prague.
Informace o pozici
- MSF Shared IT Services, z.s.
- Zenklova 2245/29, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Work mostly from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Operating system and network administrator, ERP Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
604 695 515