Build a career powered by innovations that matter! At Novanta, our innovations power technology products that are transforming healthcare and advanced manufacturing—improving productivity, enhancing people’s lives and redefining what’s possible. We serve as a trusted technology partner to medical and advanced industrial original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide, engineering components and sub-systems that deliver extreme precision and performance for a range of mission-critical applications—from minimally invasive surgery to robotics to 3D metal printing.
Novanta is a global organization with offices located throughout EMEA, The Americas and Asia Pacific. Novanta is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ under symbol NOVT.
Leader Accounts Receivable
The AR Team Leader is a dynamic position managing the Shared Services Accounts Receivable team for a couple of European Novanta companies. Number of entities administered is to increase in near future. This position ensures compliance with SOX and other internal policies requirements within the Accounts Receivable function, implements best practices across the AR team and is go-to person for the AR accountants in terms of complex transactions and issues. In addition, this role will also be supporting the transition of Accounts Receivables processing from various European sites to Brno.
This position will report to the Director Shared Service Accounting EMEA.
- Implement changes, if needed, in the overall AR team role and scope to fit into overall Novanta Order-to-Cash process which may be subject to change in the future line with Novanta needs
- Be a business partner for stakeholders in Order-to-Cash process, mainly Order Management and Sales team
- Resolve complex issues with transactions processing (go-to person for the Accounts Receivable Accountants)
- Resolve technical issues affecting Accounts Receivable in cooperation with IT
- Investigate root causes of existing issues, design and implement process improvements to mitigate those
- Detailed understanding of functionality of each ERP/Platform used by the Accounts Receivable team
- Best practices implementation across the Accounts Receivable team
- Drive process improvement initiatives
- Follow corporate accounting policies, including adhering to SOX controls
- Supervise and ensure timely processing of Accounts Receivable transactions
- Provide guidance to the Accounts Receivable team regarding legal requirements especially VAT
- Ability to perform the Accounts Receivable Accountant daily duties in case it is needed to overcome a peak
- Participation in internal/external audits. Direct cooperation with auditors regarding AR transactions/processes.
- Supervise closing activities (cash application, subledgers closing), cooperation with GL
- Participation in special projects
Informace o pozici
- Novanta Česká republika s.r.o.
- Londýnské náměstí 886/4, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Payroll clerk, Bookkeeper, accountant, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant, Accounting methods specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer