International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security assistance company.
From Prague, we ensure back-office support to International SOS entities in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. We are a team of 100 colleagues from diverse countries, covering 24 nationalities.
Thanks to us -> Invoices received from providers are paid on time; Travelling clients have necessary certificates in order to obtain a visa; Public International SOS webinars are organized; Assistant centres have up-to-date information about our providers when a client calls and asks for help
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
RTR Team Leader
Team of experienced Accountants is looking for proactive team leader, who will monitor and coordinate team workload, secure back-up plan, prepare development plans and provide regular feedback.
*Ensure cross training of the team and secure backup plan for each team member
*Organize and lead regular & ad hoc team meetings, 1 to 1 meetings
*Ensure development training and coaching plan to contribute and built up good relations among all team members, support junior roles and create good team atmosphere
GENERAL LEDGER TASKS
*Responsibility for month end tasks of the team, oversee moth end closing process, secure timely performance
*Responsibility for month end accruals preparation and posting
*Main point of contact for audit purposes and escalations
*Communication with internal / external clients, stakeholders
*Provide scheduled and detailed reports and statistical analysis for internal contacts
*Participation in the production and review of internal accounting guidelines
*Minimum 2 years working experience within accounting (preferably General Ledger area) – coming from international environment
*Experience in managing a small team
*English on advanced level
*Ability to deal with conflicting demands and priorities
*Accurateness, reliability, diligence, responsibility
*Ability to work under pressure, deliver results and observe deadlines
What is waiting for you?
• Your own workplace in the open space Office
• Opportunities for continuous learning and growth within the organization
• Work for a meaningful business in the centre of Prague - Anděl
• Starting date: ASAP
• HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE?
Our flexible working hours enable you to manage your working day. We start no later than 10 am and finish after 2 pm.
• WE LOVE TO SEE OUR EMPLOYEES RELAXED
You can enjoy moments with your colleagues on sunny terrace where we plant herbs and tomatoes. Our Recreation committee superheroes organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, theatre...
• YOUR DEVELOPMENT LIES AT THE HEART OF OUR CULTURE
We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and possibility of international rotations.
• WHAT ELSE?
5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in English language through the system.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy at International SOS Assistance (CZ) s.r.o.
Informace o pozici
- International SOS
- Radlická 3201/14, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Financial director / manager, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.