Senior SAP MDG Expert with English
Are you looking for a dynamically growing and value-creating environment? Do you see yourself as an enthusiastic consultant eager to implement new solutions and services to fit clients’ needs? Would you like to be a part of successful, growing, and amazing team which has a proven record of successful projects and the openness to always find creative ways to work and deliver?
Join our multi-country team and help our clients to achieve high quality results in their work. Our team in Prague closely cooperating with colleagues from Romania and Germany helps our clients to accelerate and transform their businesses and integrate SAP solutions into their daily business operations.
- Graduate (minimum Bachelor) in Economics/IT/Engineering/Business studies;
- 3+ years of professional experience;
- Proven SAP skills – preferably SAP MDG;
- Ideally 1 SAP MDG implementation experience;
- Good understanding of the business processes in the area of sales, procurement and production;
- Solid understanding of the Data Objects: Business Partner, Material Master or Finance Objects
- Experience with Data Management and Data Analysis (e.g. SQL Skills)
- English on advanced level, German is a big advantage;
- Good in solving problems, open minded and willing to learn;
- Good analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Good time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Team spirit, independence and personal responsibility;
- Willingness to travel (after-COVID) 50-80%;
- Looking for a long-term career;
- To be eligible for BearingPoint hiring process – having CZ or EU citizenship and already living in the Czech Republic;
What is expected from you
- Responsibility of Master Data Concepts, Strategies and realization planning;
- Involved in conception of innovative Data Management Processes & Solutions in SAP-driven IT landscapes;
- Workstream-Lead or “trusted Expert Advisor” in Master Data projects with SAP connections;
- You will configure in SAP the business requirements, develop specifications for programming and support the resulting implementation projects in international companies;
- You will advise our clients as part of on-site projects on functional SAP matters and thus support the reorganization of processes. This will involve analyzing and assessing customers' existing business processes, checking the use of SAP solutions and, based on these results, creating a functional design.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package including:
- Competitive salary
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at EUC Premium;
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Sick Days;
- Home Office;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace
- and more ...
Your future with us
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in the Czech Republic since 2017 with our office in Prague. Whenever our colleagues work with clients and with each other we aim to be holistic, entrepreneurial, confident, trusted, and easy to work with.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer