We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor.
We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide.
You can find out more about us:
Implement a world class efficient ERP system in a global company. Work on streamlining finance processes and implementing automations.
You will be responsible for...
- Improve ERP process
- Manage ERP admin tasks
- Work on workflow optimisation and improvements in ERP functionality
- Support finance team with reports and automizations
- Maintain NS roles and authorizations
- First line of NetSuite user support
What should you have to succeed?
- University degree
- Process and detail oriented
- Financial / accounting understanding and background
- Technical type
- Understanding of database/ERP systems
- Willing to learn
- Fluent English
Other job specifics
- Location: Prague OR Hradec Králové OR Brno
- Travel required occasionally
- Full-time employment
- Permanent contract
Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- Pricefx s.r.o.
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Pre-intermediate), Slovak (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: System and HW administration, ERP Specialist, Database administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer