Do you want to help companies, governments and other organisations fight information overload?
Semantic Visions helps companies and governments identify and mitigate risks and fight disinformation. We extract critical insights from the constantly changing world of information.
What we are looking for
We are looking for experienced and passionate FullStack Engineers to help us build beautiful products which will help our users to deal with complexity of information overload.
What you should have
- 7+ years of experience with frontend and backend programming for the web
- Programming experience with Python and Java
- Experience with SQL and non-SQL databases and backend architectures (tables, documents, graph, clouds, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps, Containers and Cloud (Docker, GCP/AWS)
- Experience with API Development
- Passion for working in agile environment, because you know that real products are never done and there is always more value to be delivered
What would also be nice
- Programming for the mobile (e.g. React Native)
- UX positive
- ElasticSearch experience (we use that quite a lot)
- Experience with or Interest in Machine Learning and NLP (because that’s what we do for living)
Come and join us!
We are looking for self-motivated, experienced individuals who will help us to build apps our customers will love.
We offer a competitive salary, offices in the center of Prague and the ability to work from anywhere.
Informace o pozici
- Semantic Visions, s.r.o.
- Žatecká 55/14, Praha – Josefov
- Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer