Become a part of the worldwide movement Doctors without borders! The humanitarian and medical organisation, Doctors without borders, opened a new Shared IT Service (SITS) centre in Prague in 2019. This centre provides IT support to all interested parties around the world – people sent to missions, operating centres, sections and branch offices.
Helpdesk Support Specialist is hands-on to maintain our Microsoft 365 application portfolio, tenants and related technologies. Microsoft 365 is utilized across the entire MSF Movement. The Helpdesk Support Specialist guides SITS customers through their resolution of issues or delivery of services, ensuring they have the confidence to independently complete their tasks. This position reports initially to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Maintaining a frequent and consistent interaction with our internal users
- You will manage tier 1 & tier 2 issues or service requests, ensuring to follow up and take accountability for quick, accurate, and effective resolution
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming Help Desk tickets based on IT Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Interview users to collect information and lead users through diagnostic procedures to determine source of the problem
- Follow IT procedures for managing O365 user and licensing administration
- Provide basic application guidance when necessary
- Ensure high users satisfaction levels are maintained
- Manage Office 365 services and Azure infrastructure (servers, services and connectivity)
- Develop and maintain internal O365 knowledge base
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Collaborate with other MSF staff, including networking, security, and other IT teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution
- Experience with customer support – related position (preferably technical) – 1+ yr
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of M365 environment – Exchange, SharePoint, Teams (appreciated)
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Experience with using ITSM tools (ticketing tools)
- Very good communication skills in English – both spoken and written
- Ability to work in a team, as well as individually
- High sense of responsibility for assigned tasks
What we can offer you
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work in a young, dynamic, and rapidly growing truly international organization
- Full flexibility and ownership/accountability
- Flexible working hours, work-life policy, working from home
- 25 days of holiday per year; Flexible working conditions; 6 sick days per year
- Possibility to go for a "sabbatical leave“ / mission, once per 3 years
- Training budget of 1,000 EUR per employee/year; Language courses
- Annual remuneration / “thirteenth salary” (after probation period)
- Relocation package for former MSF field employees who change their regular domicile location in order to work in MSF SITS Prague office
- Public transport contribution (after probation period)
- Nominal financial contribution for employees with children
- Extended paternity leave for fathers
- Free refreshment at the workplace – free drinks (water, tea, coffee) and fruits at the workplace
- Dog/baby friendly office, etc.
- Team buildings / family days
Who we are
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people in need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organisation was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 65,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 32,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has built its own Shared IT Services (SITS) Centre in Prague.
Informace o pozici
- MSF Shared IT Services, z.s.
- Zenklova 2245/29, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Work mostly from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Help Desk Technician, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
604 695 515