We are digital transformakers delivering innovative technology consulting for businesses and improving business performance by making companies truly digital.
We are looking to hire teammates who are curious, creative and innovative and approach their jobs with a can-do attitude. At Devoteam, you will enjoy the best of both worlds: a big company operating in 18 countries and a friendly environment that gives you a “startup-ish” feel.
Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
L1 Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Analyst 24/7
Your daily work
- Work in a team in Global Command & Control Centre (C&CC) unit for our key customer in a 24/7 operations model
- Continuously monitor security alerts, generate OS vulnerability scans
- Investigate raised alerts and detected threats using security operations tools
- Record incident management activities and decisions to form the incident record
- Generate reports of vulnerabilities
- Respond to potential incident notifications
- Analyse received threat reports, hunt for IOCs and generate defensive recommendations
- Contribute insight and analysis into weekly operations reports or wider briefing forums, as necessary
- Actively contribute to problem-solving, keep SLAs, KPIs
Technical/Professional skills and competencies
- University degree in IT or respective work experience
- General knowledge of basic IT areas (OS systems, network, security,...)
- Interest in network security
- Soft skills – a team-player with analytical thinking, troubleshooting abilities and capability of independent & efficient decision-making
- Advanced English
Benefits and perks
- Training and certifications in current and high-in-demand technologies and methodologies
- Transparent career path
- Unlimited contract
- Five weeks of vacation and sick days
- Multisport card, meal vouchers, team buildings and other company events
Informace o pozici
- Devoteam, s.r.o.
- Ovocný trh 1096/8, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Analyst, Operating system and network administrator, IS Support, IT Security Specialist, Data Governance Officer, Data analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.