WtR (Walk the Room) belongs to Europe’s top 3D studios for property communication. We produce 3D visualizations, animations and Virtual Reality for some of the best brands and property companies in Scandinavia, the UK and the USA.
With offices in Prague, Stockholm and London, 10+ years in business, a strong portfolio and 35+ top talents on board, we are now aiming to enhance our production to facilitate further growth and become the global leader in property communication.
Head of Delivery / COO
We are now looking for a Head of Delivery (Chief Operating Officer) to join our top management team before the summer. The position can be remote for the next months (covid), with the prerequisite to be based in Prague by the end of 2021 and beyond.
What you will do
- You will be responsible for leading the core of our company, our production team. You will be in charge of their hiring, development, coaching, day-to-day management and remuneration. There are ca. 25 people on the production team as of today - twenty 3D artists, five Project managers, an Art Director, a Production planning manager and more.
- You will put structures, processes, workflows and tools in place to ensure the entire team is running smoothly, at full capacity, cost-effectively and in line with our growth objectives.
- You will be responsible for expanding our production organism as we grow - defining new roles, bringing in the right people and making changes so we stay at the top of the game.
- Together with the Art Director, you will ensure that our outputs are in line with our super high-quality standards.
- With the help of your team, you will make sure that we have the right and most cutting edge hardware and software tools to keep up with the high expectations of our clients, as well as our competition.
What we offer
- Leading a large and diverse team. You will be in charge of our diverse and creative production team of ca. 25 people. We have some of the greatest talents in the industry on board, with very different backgrounds (more than 18 nationalities!), skill sets and talents.
- Driving transformation. We have many functional and meaningful things in place - and even more areas where we can do so much better, both now and in the future. We expect the production team to double in two years and a lot of exciting changes have to be designed and executed to facilitate that growth. You will be the main brain behind this transformation and will have extremely capable colleagues to help you make it all happen.
- Exciting journey ahead. Over the next couple of years, we aim to become a globally known brand with the best reputation. An exciting journey that we hope you will be a part of.
- Direct report to the CEO. This means a great amount of freedom, as well as responsibility.
- Contact with our clients and the outside world. While a large part of your work will be of strategic character, you will also have the opportunity to be very hands-on - getting involved with our clients, suppliers, partners etc. We will count on you to step in and fix any issues and emergencies that cannot be resolved by the team.
- Top class product. You will work with a very visual product. We produce high-end 3D materials for some of the most exciting property projects in the world. We are among the best ones there is. It’s a lot of fun to work with a great product that our clients love.
- Work-life balance. Being a Swedish company, work-life balance and wellbeing is not just an empty buzzword for us. We want to make sure that our people have good lives outside of work. It will be your responsibility to ensure that your team feels professionally challenged, but at the same time heard, appreciated, content and balanced.
What we require
- 5+ years in a senior leadership position (COO, Managing Director, Studio Manager, Head of Delivery etc.) in the creative industry (marketing, architecture, design, gaming etc.)
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with empathetic and egalitarian style
- Entrepreneurial drive and mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Visionary high-level thinker
- Excellent English (ESOL C1/C2)
- Previous experience or interest in property marketing or architecture is an advantage
Informace o pozici
- Walk the Room, s.r.o.
- Francouzská 171/28, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer