This position is for the unique partnership of creative and technology transformation leaders Kindred and Public Emil as members of Publicis Groupe. The most integrated & innovative communications hub with global capabilities and talents.
Our assignment spans in 37 markets worldwide. Publicis Emil will take in talent and expertise from across all Publicis agencies to service Mercedes-Benz as one single end-to-end integrated agency including all marketing scope, from advertising to digital experience, to data science to CRM, to dealer communications. The objective is to fuel the transformation of Daimler AG into the automotive digital champion. Working with data at the core, to help make better decisions, we believe in the unique alchemy of creativity and technology to continue to transform the Mercedes-Benz, Smart and AMG brands.
As Salesforce marketing Cloud (SFMC) Developer you will be responsible to adopt the Regional technical Use Case Blueprints to local market needs with focus on technical consulting and optimization aspects. For being successful in this role you shall have a good technical understanding of local market configuration needs by identification and prioritization of technical bottlenecks and consult on the right usage of the product paired with hands-on quick fixes in the markets.
In this role you will be consulting the markets and region on the technical design of a regional customer journey and support 17 globally distributed local markets to achieve the optimal use of the implemented SFMC solution and a high degree on local adaptation, and encourage common governance and reusability across the markets.
You will be the technical interface to Salesforce CRM implementation partner to prioritize and highlight technical issues as well as dependencies. You will align with the regional team on architectural discussions to be able to consult markets on overall external integration strategy, Data Management Platform (DMP), best practices & governance of SFMC implementation, and contribute in return a prioritized list of technical issues and dependencies from the 17 markets.
- Thorough understanding of the business requirements on customer journeys
- Adopt regional Technical Design to local technical implementation of journeys, segmentation, reporting, landing pages and integrations
- Technical introduction of regional customer journey to the markets, responsible for its technical adoption and local rollout
- Creation of automations, activities, queries to support the SFMC data model and data transfers in the local markets
- Maintaining clean data, blacklists, subscriber lists, preference center options (handover to ops team)
- Creation of SQL and segmentation to support local use cases rollout
- Walkthrough of the technical designs to market teams and provide support, if needed
- Hands On technical implementation skills for quick fixes (for enhanced implementation there will be technical team in place, but it would be important to raise efficient technical issues, prioritize and follow up on them)
- Support on implementation of DMP and other integrations like the landing page platform
- Consulting on new segmentation models
- Consult on report creation and analytics including external data export and integration
- Scripting for landing pages, emails .
- You will have perfect communication skills and ability to collaborate with others
- You will also have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Content Builder, Email Studio, Journey Builder, Dynamic email)
- Responsive Email/Front-Developer experience (HTML, AmpScript) is required
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Certification is preferred but not mandatory.
What we can offer:
- Work on the big, global projects for top clients in combination with background of team with informal, result oriented digital culture
- High level of freedom
- Big focus on education and being on the edge of technological development
- 5 weeks holiday
- We are dog-friendly office!
So, if you like it, write us/apply, and we will call you!
Zora & Adam and all Daimler dev. team
Informace o pozici
- Publicis Groupe
- Boudníkova 2514/5, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave, Dog-friendly office, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer