Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Maintenance and Support Engineer
We are Global Center Pilsen, a strategic branch of Diebold Nixdorf. On the Maintenance & Support team, we cover the support of our customized products for banking clients from all over the world. Work with us on SW that manages ATMs and other transactions across the planet. Be a part of a team that communicates with clients and helps run our products flawlessly every day.
The Software Support is responsible for troubleshooting, problem analysis, and building knowledge of our business to assist regional teams and end customers. Cooperate on projects for large banking clients. We are looking for a key person to support and communicate with end clients - banks.
- Deep understanding of banking products on ATMs (cash machines).
- Analyzing and solving complex software incidents and problems appeared on ATMs worldwide.
- Communicating with the customers written and spoken form (ticketing system and technical calls).
- Providing solutions in time.
- Developing code fixes and new features for our premium customers.
- Delivering trainings for product, tools, processes and technical advices for other teams worldwide.
- Maintaining knowledge base.
- Adapting and extending the company standard solution and individual software with respect to the functional scope, timeline and costs.
- Coaching your team members to find solutions to problems.
- Analyzing trends to determine root causes and recommends corrective action.
- Contributing to best practices to improve overall performance.
- Advanced IT knowledge and experience,
- Education: preferred bachelor/master’s degree in computer science, Computer/Software Engineering, or equivalent (not mandatory).
- Experience in front-end development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Basic knowledge of Java or another programming language (C++, C#, PHP)
- Logical reasoning and analytical thinking.
- Deep troubleshooting experience and/or log analysis.
- Ability to drive incident/problem resolution.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to interact and coordinate with employees at different levels, different groups, and different geographical locations within the company
What will you receive?
- Career possibilities – Work to become a Team Leader or specialize and get deeper knowledge in your field
- Possibility to travel – You have the possibility to visit clients all over the world (or not travel at all if you don't want to)
- Flexible working hours – We trust each other and we do things our way
- 5 weeks of vacation – We love our work, but we do not live to work
- Mobile phone and notebook – We offer an unlimited tariff and 10GB of data
And other small things that make our lives more pleasant
- English lessons – Because we work globally - on international teams
- MAKRO card – To save on shopping
- Relaxation zones – When your head is tired
- Meal vouchers – We are located in the center, a great selection of food is guaranteed
- Cafeteria bonus scheme – choose the benefit you like
- Public transport contribution – We contribute to your year-long fare
Informace o pozici
- Diebold Nixdorf s.r.o.
- Poděbradova 2842/1, Plzeň – Jižní Předměstí
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, IT Analyst, Application SW administrator, Database specialist, Development engineer, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer