Become a part of the worldwide movement Doctors without borders! The humanitarian and medical organisation, Doctors without borders, opened a new Shared IT Service (SITS) centre in Prague in 2019. This centre provides IT support to all interested parties around the world – people sent to missions, operating centres, sections and branch offices.
Looking for a new challenge in your work life? As a Support Engineer – MS Office365, you will need to be hands-on to manage and maintain MSF’s Office 365 tenants and related technologies. Office 365 infrastructure is utilized across the entire MSF Movement. Support Engineer will participate and implement MSF SITS O365 strategy, lead projects and manage L2/L1 teams, and be the last line of issue resolution. This position will report to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Managing MS Office 365 services and tools.
- Providing trouble resolution on complex problems and develop root cause analysis activities that resolve significant system issues – highest escalation point
- Overseeing enterprise mix of vendor services; recommend changes and updates to strategy; maintain relationship with vendors
- Communicating and escalate issues to vendors directly
- Participating in and manage collaboration, communication, and information sharing projects.
- Delivery of major upgrades and reconfigurations in change control
- Participation on project teams for technical consultation to business partners
- Ensuring quality controls within the team,
- PowerShell scripting (for MS O365 management)
- Maintaining a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring
- Development and maintenance of internal MS O365 knowledge base
- Development and lead MS O365 Center of Expertise, Knowledge sharing, community management
- Document changes to the systems using change management best practices.
- Assisting with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Collaboration with other MSF staff, including networking, security, and other IT teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
- Ensuring service delivery meets the business and quality requirements (based on defined SLAs).
- Help with MS O365 team management
- 2-4 years of experience required in a support and operations role in any of the following areas: Microsoft Collaboration Products, Messaging Environments or Active Directory Services; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with people management is an advantage
- infrastructure and servers background – specifically with connectivity, communications, integration and operating environment
- Microsoft certifications are an advantage (MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional; MCSA – Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate preferred)
- Required experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013 or 2016 and with Microsoft Skype Server 2010 and/or Skype for Business Server 2015; MS Teams
- Proficiency with PowerShell scripting
- Proficiency in Modern SharePoint administration
- Project management experience preferred
- Proffered experience with architecting, designing and building large scale, multi-regional Microsoft Exchange environments
- Experience with participating in mid to large scale projects, and capable of resolving most incidents and configuration changes required
- Significant operational experience required in one or more core infrastructure technologies; capable of serving as a subject matter expert
- Understanding of firewall requirements needed for all Office 365 functions
- Experience with concepts as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS and how the various elements of O365 application co-exist and how each application works
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Project, nd PowerPoint required
- Solid understanding of ITIL/ITSM best practices
- Acceptance of full responsibility for the results
- Perfect command of English language
- Ability to work completely independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively judge a given situation and various stakeholder interests
- Ability to occasionally travel internationally
- Ability to work in an international and diverse work environment
What we can offer you
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work in a young, dynamic, and rapidly growing truly international organization
- Full flexibility and ownership/accountability
- Flexible working hours, work-life policy, working from home
- 25 days of holiday per year; Flexible working conditions; 6 sick days per year
- Possibility to go for a "sabbatical leave“ / mission, once per 3 years
- Training budget of 1,000 EUR per employee/year; Language courses
- Annual remuneration / “thirteenth salary” (after probation period)
- Relocation package for former MSF field employees who change their regular domicile location in order to work in MSF SITS Prague office
- Public transport contribution (after probation period)
- Nominal financial contribution for employees with children
- Extended paternity leave for fathers
- Free refreshment at the workplace – free drinks (water, tea, coffee) and fruits at the workplace
- Dog/baby friendly office, etc.
- Team buildings / family days
Who we are
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people in need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organisation was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 65,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 32,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has built its own Shared IT Services (SITS) Centre in Prague.
Informace o pozici
- MSF Shared IT Services, z.s.
- Zenklova 2245/29, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Work mostly from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Manager, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
604 695 515