Since you are here, it seems you are bit bored in your work or you are searching for a challenge. We have something for you! Come to work with us, we are all but boring - a modern fintech where colleagues are like a family and sky is the limit. We don't do politics, we are always honest and care about our AEVIators - starting from our amazing CEO Mike (yes, that's right, everyone calls him Mike). If you are curious how is life in AEVI, check our websites :-)
Who we are and what we do
AEVI lays the foundation for next-generation acquiring by empowering merchant payment solution providers, such as acquirers, merchant banks, independent sales organizations (ISOs) and value-added resellers (VARs), to move and manage their classic payments proposition into a new value-added world of apps, payments and smart devices.
AEVI combines the talent and resources of merchant payment solution providers, app publishers and device vendors in an open, collaborative ecosystem unrestricted by devices, currencies or borders, providing unprecedented flexibility and choice. AEVI simplifies the complex payment landscape with a single integration that results in acquisition of new merchants, increased retention of existing customers, cost savings, and generation of new revenue streams.
AEVI is a subsidiary company of Diebold Nixdorf, with offices in United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Germany, USA and we operate all over Europe, North America and Australia.
The L3 Application Manager is a technical role contributing to a cross-functional client service team that handles all requests coming from AEVI’s clients, primary objective to address those requests in the most efficient and effective manner.
In that respect, the team has a mixture of technical, analytical, and soft skill competence allowing them to perform the most common requests themselves, while directing other requests to a team of AEVI experts for resolution.
The performance of a L3 Application Manager is evaluated by the KPI of the operations department. Those are closely related to the success of AEVI’s clients.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
The L3 Application Specialist is last line of support of the technical supporters of a wider team that makes AEVI clients successful.
- Gather availability details for new requirements or projects
- Participate and bring availability improvements
- Identify gaps in monitoring, alerting and design
- Review existing documentation
- System outage and service outage analysis, understand in depth root-cause
- Responsibility for availability reports and its metric
- Produce and maintain Availability Plan
- Participate in transitioning of new requests and projects, esp. in monitoring setup and design
- Ensures that availability-related incidents and problems are addressed
- Communicate to stakeholders, works with other processes as needed, Customer Service Administrator, Service Continuity Management etc.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Monitoring tools and techniques, including latest technologies (Mandatory)
- TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Amazon Web Services, Android applications (Mandatory working knowledge)
- Linux, Java, Docker, Wildfly, Zabbix…
- Good analytical skills – SQL, pivot tables, statistics
- The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in one or more of the above technologies and have experience in the face2face payments industry.
- Excellent coordination and organization skills, familiar with “swarming” and other DEVOPS concepts is a plus
- Experience as a coder is a plus
- Experience in a B2B client-facing role is a plus
- English fluency is required
And how is working for AEVI?
Working at AEVI is like life and life is not always smooth sailing. It’s more like a rollercoaster – incredibly enjoyable, scary at times… but always worth the ride!
Jump into your new career and be a part of an international work family, with great perks like flexible ways to work and self-development at your own pace. And of course we have benefits like yearly bonuses, adequate IT equipment, endless supplies of Nespresso of fruit Mondays. To support our AEVIators in home offices, we have bunch on online events and activities to stay in touch.
Informace o pozici
- Aevi CZ s.r.o.
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Quality Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer