Become a part of the worldwide movement Doctors without borders! The humanitarian and medical organisation, Doctors without borders, opened a new Shared IT Service (SITS) centre in Prague in 2019. This centre provides IT support to all interested parties around the world – people sent to missions, operating centres, sections and branch offices.
As a Support Specialist – for MS Office365, you will need to be hands-on to manage and maintain MSF’s Azure tenants, subscriptions and related technologies. Global tenant is utilized across the entire MSF Movement. For this, you will be asked to get involved with the integration/consolidation if needed. This role will also participate in various projects related to collaboration, communication, and information sharing. This position will report to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Providing second level end-user support, training, and configuration
- Quickly and professionally assessing incidents and service requests and take steps to resolve
- Escalating and refering unresolved issues to other team members or Level 3 when appropriate
- Perform SharePoint sites administration
- Support O365 for mobile devices
- Monitoring and Maintenance of MS O365 on a daily basis.
- Daily support and administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy.
- Integration of MS O365 services and security control of Azure.
- Ensuring uptime and seamless operation, you will run daily health checks (monitor sync process of various applications, sizes and sharing, monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services).
- PowerShell scripting (for MS O365 management).
- Maintaining a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Developing and implementing MS O365 tools implementation and adoption strategy and roadmap.
- Providing trainings to users across the movement.
- Develop and maintain an MS O365 Center of Expertise and knowledge base.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining the environment and resolving issues with user access to cloud services.
- Providing assistance and leadership with MS O365 related projects across the organization.
- Assisting with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Collaboration with other MSF staff including networking, security, and other IT teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
- Ensuring service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs)
- Active participation on the Quality Assurance activities of the L1 colleagues
1-3 years of front-line IT support role experience or equivalent position is required.
- Strong customer service skills
- Perfect command of English language
- Ability to investigate and resolve complex problems
- Ability to fully manage and own the full scope of the role
- Acceptance of full responsibility for the results
- Experience in administering Modern SharePoint and collaboration services
- PowerShell knowledge (for O365 management)
- Understanding of firewall requirements needed for all Office 365 functions
- Excellent written skills, ability to effectively and efficiently document user questions, issues, and requests
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications and platform including SharePoint implementation
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, MS Project, MS Teams and PowerPoint required
- Experience in an international organization environment is a big plus
- Experience in a heavily decentralized environment preferred
- Ability to work completely independently
- Ability to occasionally travel internationally
- Ability to work in an international and diverse work environment
What we can offer you
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work in a young, dynamic, and rapidly growing truly international organization
- Full flexibility and ownership/accountability
- Flexible working hours, work-life policy, working from home
- 25 days of holiday per year; Flexible working conditions; 6 sick days per year
- Possibility to go for a "sabbatical leave“ / mission, once per 3 years
- Training budget of 1,000 EUR per employee/year; Language courses
- Annual remuneration / “thirteenth salary” (after probation period)
- Relocation package for former MSF field employees who change their regular domicile location in order to work in MSF SITS Prague office
- Public transport contribution (after probation period)
- Nominal financial contribution for employees with children
- Extended paternity leave for fathers
- Free refreshment at the workplace – free drinks (water, tea, coffee) and fruits at the workplace
- Dog/baby friendly office, etc.
- Team buildings / family days
Who we are
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people in need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organisation was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 65,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 32,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has built its own Shared IT Services (SITS) Centre in Prague.
Informace o pozici
- MSF Shared IT Services, z.s.
- Zenklova 2245/29, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Work mostly from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Application SW administrator, Help Desk Technician, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
604 695 515