The Veeam® team invites you to work together on Veeam’s products in a modern and friendly environment in Prague.
We create software products for data protection, management, backup and recovery. Our solutions help banks and manufacturers, hotels and hospitals, airports and air companies to keep their data protected and always available. To name a few, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux are using Veeam products.
Overall, we have 450,000+ customers around the globe.
We provide solutions for Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds. We help to protect Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL servers and databases. We support VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix virtualization platforms, Windows and Linux operating systems.
We leverage cutting-edge technologies to develop the most simple, flexible, reliable and powerful solutions in the industry. These challenging tasks are addressed by 4,500+ employees in 35+ offices over the world.
Junior QA Automation Engineer (Part time possible)
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VEEAM!
The Veeam Quality Assurance team invites you to work on Veeam’s products and to learn from Veeam QA professionals.
Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
This job is for you, if YOU are:
- A graduate or a senior student of a technical university who dreams of a job in IT.
- Fond of programming. You develop scripts (in PowerShell, Python, Perl, Groovy, etc.), desktop or mobile applications.
- Interested in technology and you have an advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Willing to grow professionally in the software testing and software quality fields.
- An open-minded person with common sense and clear logic.
- A fast learner (passionate eyes outweigh knowledge gaps) and you love interesting and challenging tasks.
- Friends with English language.
Your tasks will include:
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Developing and supporting autotests for one or several Veeam products.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Deploying and supporting autotest infrastructure.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- 60.000 - 90.000 CZK gross (based on result of technical interview).
- Welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 695/115b, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 60 000 – 90 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Quality and quality control, SW architect, Programmer, Operating system and network administrator, Database specialist, Tester, Quality Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine