Tabella is looking for an expert, an ethical hacker that will work alongside with a international team of experts. If you believe you are up to the challenge, read below the skills and responsibilities we are looking for.
We looking to add an extra talent to our team, it should be someone with experience at least two years in "Web Application Penetration Testing".
- OWASP TOP 10
- Code Skills
- Experience with Static Code Analysis Tools (sonarqube, Checkmarx)
- Code Review - is a plus
- OSWE - Offensive
- OSCP - Offensive
- CRTE - Pentester Academy
- OSCE - Offensive
- CRTP- Pentester Academy
- eWPTv1/eWPTv2 - elearn security
- Planning, engineering, and monitoring the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems.
- Identifying, monitoring, and defining the requirements of the overall security of the system.
- Creating different ways to solve the existing threats and security issues.
- Configuring and implementing intrusion detection systems and firewalls.
- Testing and checking the system for weaknesses in software and hardware.
- Maintaining firewalls, virtual private networks, web protocols, and email security.
- Creating and managing virus and threat detection systems.
- Configuring and installing security infrastructure devices.
- Investigating intrusion and hacking incidents, collecting incident responses, and carrying out forensic investigations.
- Determining latest technologies and processes that improve the overall security of the system.
- Using industry-standard analysis criteria to test the security level of the firm.
- Developing tracking documents to note system vulnerabilities.
- Reporting the security analysis and monitoring findings.
- Supervising the configuration and installation of new software and hardware.
- Implementing regulatory systems in accordance with IT security.
- Informing the company about the security incidents as soon as possible.
- Modifying the technical, legal, and regulatory aspects of the system security.
- Defining and maintaining security policies.
- Occasionally replacing the security system protocol and architecture.
- Maintaining switches and servers.
- A competitive salary package reflecting skills and experience.
- Challenging projects.
- Option of further education and training.
- International team
- Meal tickets.
- 5 weeks of holidays.
- 5 sick days.
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year).
- Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary).
- Modern offices with a fun zone.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Multi-sport card possibility.
Informace o pozici
- Tabella s.r.o.
- Olbrachtova 2006/9, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Security and safety
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer