Cpl Jobs is a division of Cpl Resources Plc., a leading provider of recruitment, staffing and HR outsourcing solutions throughout Europe.
Support Specialist with Russian
- Work on a project for automobile manufacturer, an energy provider, a cosmetics company, a cell phone producer, an IT corporation, etc.
- Remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
- Participation in communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the Client, professional technicians (L2 support);
- Be a member of the international, dynamic and innovative company environment.
- Shift pattern
- English and Russian language at least on C1 level
- Ability to handle phone calls, a necessity to reply to emails and give a useful guidance to the client
- Multitasking and problem solving skills
- Are a daily user with extended knowledge of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Team player personality
- Can be punctual and relied on.
- Previous Tech Support or relevant IT experience needed
- Performance bonus
- Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances
- Meal voucher (a contactless card)
- Multisport card with financial contribution
- Language courses provided by the professional teachers
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses
- 25 days of a paid leave
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
- Teambuilding activities.
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Russian (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 33 000 – 35 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
CPL Jobs s.r.o., Tibor Štrbík