Business Consultant for Compliance and Non-Financial Risk Management
Are you looking for a dynamically growing and value-creating environment? Are you familiar with software implementation projects or finance or project management or system integrations? Are you an experienced consultant in the field of compliance and non-financial risk management? Do you prefer face to face contact with your clients? Would you like to be a part of successful, growing, and amazing consulting team?
Our team in Prague focuses on the European market where we support our clients by helping them to accelerate and transform their businesses and integrate business and technology solutions into their daily operations.
Ideal Candidate in general:
- Ambition to design and implement a future oriented, effective, and efficient Data and Technology Driven Compliance and Non-Financial Risk Management;
- Beginner or advanced level of experience in the field of Compliance and Non-Financial Risk Management (Governance, Organization, Processes, Applications and Operations);
- Bachelor or master’s degree ideally in Economics/IT/Finance;
- Good analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills and willingness to learn;
- Good time management, planning, and organizational skills;
- Strong adaptability and communication skills;
- Willing to travel in-country and abroad (in average up to 30% of working time);
- Looking for a long-term career growth;
- Fluent English (min. C1 level), German min. B2 level;
- To be eligible for BearingPoint hiring process – having CZ or other EU citizenship and already living in the Czech Republic.
What is expected from you?
- Expertise in one or more of the following Non-Financial Risk types as Money Laundering, Sanctions/ Embargos, Fraud/ABC, Capital Markets Compliance (especially Trade Surveillance), Data Privacy, Information Security, Business Continuity and Sustainability;
- Knowledge of elements of modern Compliance Management and Standards as Strategy & Culture, Risk assessment, Target Operating Model (TOM), Internal Controls, Processes, Training and Reporting;
- Knowledge of banking sector;
- Strong customer oriented analytical skills and the ability to transform regulations and regulatory requirements into business functionalities and compliance measures;
- Curiosity to transfer innovations and new technologies into compliance and non-financial risk management approaches;
- Sound understanding on data analytics;
- Attitude for hands-on support of operational compliance and non-financial risk management processes;
- Generation of common understanding according to customer´s requirements/expectations and their feasibility during the project duration.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Analyze regulations and regulatory compliance requirements;
- Translate requirements into compliance measures with regards to clients’ needs and business model;
- Consult on process optimization and change management;
- Plan and conduct functional test activities;
- Document compliance specifications, measures, controls and policies;
- Support test management and activities as well as Go-Live support;
- Act hands-on for compliance operations as KYC backlog reduction, analyzing and clearing of compliance alerts as well as incidents;
- Manage your project responsibilities in quality, budget and time using waterfall and agile methods;
- Conduct face to face and remote meetings with clients, regular communication with internal and external teams;
- Enrich BearingPoint’s Compliance community with active meeting participation, workshops, conduct presentations and trainings;
- Perform autonomous performance of concept and/or architecture checks;
- Prepare and update project documentation according to customer requirements.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package:
- Competitive salary;
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at Canadian Medical (EUC Premium White Card Package);
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace;
- and more ...
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in the Czech Republic since 2017 with our office in Prague. Whenever our colleagues work with clients and with each other we aim to be holistic, entrepreneurial, confident, trusted, and easy to work with.
Your future with us
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer