We partner with professionals to improve lives.
This is the purpose that guides us. Because dental professionals do more than create healthy, beautiful smiles—they create confidence. To achieve their goals, they need a champion. They need someone who will be there for them, side by side and end to end.
At Envista, we are uniquely positioned to be this champion, and our purpose unites and inspires us. Everything we do, every product we make, every service we provide, helps dental professionals achieve their goals.
Envista is a global family of three operating companies and more than 30 trusted dental brands, united by a shared purpose: to partner with professionals to improve lives. Envista helps its partners deliver the best possible patient care through industry-leading products, solutions, and technology.
We are Envista – a global family of three operating companies and more than 30 trusted dental brands, united by a shared purpose: to partner with professionals to improve lives.
Are you dedicated to improve lives, to create a confidence and to build a trust? This is a great opportunity to join our growing business!
Our great Procurement Team is now looking for Strategic Buyer who will join their team in Prague or Jicin:
- Under the direction of the Procurement Manager/Director Europe, performs buying assignments of a complex nature requiring substantial experience in assigned commodity/category and within the scope of Corporate Policy and Procedures.
- The Buyer is managing PPV goals and supporting VAVE initiatives.
- Manage the procurement process: source selection/management, agreement on prices and conditions, creation and setting into the system BPAs/BPOs contracts or approval of purchase orders.
- Develop sourcing strategies, lead negotiations and implement sourcing initiatives for the assigned commodity.
- Commit and manage annual spend and achieve cost reduction goals using RFx process, should cost analysis, contracts, suppliers portfolio, rationalization e-auctions etc.
- Help to identify areas of risk for the business and proactively coordinate a risk mitigation plan.
- Work with Supply Chain teams to keep inventories as low as possible and preserve on time delivering to customers (minimize back orders). Sustain "JIT' supply chain techniques and support plant operations with delivery and expediting issues/sourcing issues/claims.
- Measure vendor performances, drive supplier review meetings with cross functional team leaders and provide inputs on performance, future needs/strategic actions.
- Build a lean mentality, apply the EBS tools, participate/lead kaizen event for getting continuous improvement at all levels.
Bachelor´s degree in engineering or economics
- 3-5 years of experience in procurement.
- A strong application of strategic RFx processes, supplier management, and other procurement principles.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Experience in roles in high regulated environment involving change management, continuous improvement programs and cost reduction programs.
- E-commerce RFx, e-auctions experience are a plus.
- Very good knowledge of English, Czech and/or Italian is a plus.
- Solid business acumen and strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and in cross functional teams with multiple disciplines and levels.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, and other Microsoft Office software. Oracle is a plus.
- Ability to travel is required (up to 30%)
- This is a maternity/paternity replacement with possibility to be prolonged as unlimited.
- YOU could choose the place of work - Prague or Jicin.
IF YOU LIVE UP TO THE QUALIFICATIONS AND ARE LOOKING FOR A REWARDING AND EXCITING ROLE, THEN YOU SHOULD GET IN TOUCH WITH US RIGHT AWAY.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CV via using APPLY buttom.
Looking forward for your application!
Informace o pozici
- SpofaDental a.s.
- Markova 238, Jičín – Holínské Předměstí
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Basic) or English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Sales, Pharmaceutical, Sales analyst, Purchaser, Merchandiser, Sales Officer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer