Společnost CoorsTek Advanced Materials, s.r.o. je jeden z předních světových výrobců v oblasti technické keramiky a keramických komponent pro různá průmyslová odvětví. Dodáváme výrobky pro kohoutkové ventily, automobilový a vojenský průmysl. V současné době chceme posílit svůj tým v Turnově a hledáme vhodného kandidáta/tku na pozici:
Customer Sales Manager/Manažer zákaznického prodeje
Customer Sales Manager for Europe.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Directly supervises regional Sales Operations team members (Europe). Directs inside sales and customer service activities to provide prompt customer service. Coordinates customer needs, issues, and expectations with cross-functional groups promoting interaction between customer service, representatives, account team groups, marketing/business analysts, and production planning teams.
Supports business forecasting by providing details on existing business such as customers, part numbers, run-rates, pricing, purchasing history, and known backlog status.
Provides high-level reporting for key financial metrics such as bookings, billings and backlog, open order status, delivery schedules, etc. and provides advance notification to customers and account team on order status.
Manages consignment accounts and inventory service metrics such as Min/Max level setting, run-rates, excess management, and invoicing. Makes recommendations to account managers on activities that require customer input or changes to consignment items. Collaborates as needed with account managers, operations and finance.
Develops and implements methods of customer service departments within Europe region.
What is important for us?
- High school or university education (economic, logistics direction an advantage)
- Minimum Inside Sales or Customer Service experience of 5 years
- Business process management and change management experience preferred
- Customer management and interaction with key customer contacts is required
- Very good knowledge of English - level C1 (daily communication in English)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience or ability to manage people
What can we offer?
- Interesting pay packet
- Interesting work in a thriving company with worldwide operations
- Fair approach, friendly environment and open communication
- Holiday 5 weeks
- Work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
Informace o pozici
- CoorsTek Advanced Materials Turnov s.r.o.
- Za Viaduktem 2150, Turnov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Sales, Top management, Regional Business Manager, Sales team manager, Country Director / Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer