We’re cooperating in the recruitment for a leading company in cybersecurity and data services, working as well in the hybrid and cloud solutions field. They have offices in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, with 150 professionals working in different domains with over 180 clients worldwide from enterprise companies to public offices and startups.
The team: 11 colleagues in total conform the team of experts in datacenters, infrastructure managers, and architects that you'd work with. You will join the team as an experienced infrastructure manager who will continuously provide services related to the operation of a communications infrastructure built primarily on Cisco technologies, with the chance to not only manage but also design the infrastructure.
You can work either from Prague or Brno's office.
You will be responsible for:
• Technical support of the communication infrastructure.
• Management of the security perimeter.
• Work with surveillance systems.
• Participation in projects taking place on-site at the customers.
We welcome your:
• Experience with Cisco routing and switching.
• Good communication skills and interest in working with customers.
• Willingness and ability to learn new things and improve your skills and knowledge.
• Languages: Fluent Czech/Slovak, intermediate English.
We’re glad to offer you:
• Development – paid certification, technical and soft-skills training, English classes, professional conferences
• Interesting job – Interesting technologies and clients on various projects (including secret projects for the government). Possibility of being a part of innovations. Competitive salary with an annual bonus.
• Great culture – Friendly and stable company full of supportive professional colleagues.
• Good benefits:
→ Possibility to work from Prague or Brno
→ Flexible working hours and home-office
→ 5 weeks of paid vacation, 5 sick days, meal vouchers
→ Nice offices, phone, notebook with OS of your choice
If you feel that this is the right job for you, let's have a discussion and discuss it!
Informace o pozici
- Monster Career CZ s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 670/19, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Operating system and network administrator, Operator, IT Security Specialist, Server administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer