GoodAI started as a research and development initiative inside Keen Software House in January 2014, when CEO Marek Rosa invested $10M USD into the project. The GoodAI R&D company was publicly announced in July 2015 and is now an international team of 20 research scientists and engineers based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Our long-term goal at GoodAI is to build a general artificial intelligence to optimize and automate cognitive processes in science, technology, business, and other fields. Our future AI will perceive stimuli in the same way that a human does – by seeing, feeling, interacting, and learning – and use this data to generate behavior, perform tasks, and respond to motivations given by human mentors.
We have recently announced GoodAI Applied, a sister company focused on business implementations of our research.
In 2016, GoodAI launched its new initiatives to help accelerate the search for general purpose AI: the General AI Challenge and the AI Roadmap Institute.
Mission: Our mission is to develop general artificial intelligence – as fast as possible – to help humanity and understand the universe.
Game Artist - remote cooperation possible
Are you a skilled, technically strong artist with an expertise in game development? Would you like to help us build a novel game revolving around AI? Then join our GoodAI team! You will have an opportunity to shape the looks of the game and pioneer new ways of visualizing game content in a genre that has been little explored so far.
- Helping with visuals during the development of a 3D game prototype in general.
- Providing specific visuals in response to high-level game design requirements, primarily using third-party assets.
- Anticipating roadblocks in user perception and proactively suggesting and implementing visual aides.
- Creating visual effects in Unity.
- Sourcing, adjusting and integrating third-party animations in Unity.
- Tight cooperation with the development team.
- Managing external graphical studio during later stages of production.
- Technical artist skills.
- Experience with Unity.
- Ability to draw basic concepts and sketches (does not need to be fully fledged illustrator) to present his / her ideas.
- Experience with animations (does not need to be an animator because animations may be outsourced).
- Feel for integrating entire visuals together.
- Ability to work independently, proactive mindset.
- Proven experience in the game development industry.
- Firm understanding of what's considered AAA quality and what is not.
- Passion for games.
- Good English communication skills.
Considered a plus
- Experience with remote work in a distributed team.
- Familiarity with version control (git).
- Interest in UX and usability.
- Willingness to work with an external sound engineer to accompany visuals with sounds.
- Results-oriented: we measure ourselves only by our results
- No limits: we can achieve anything; we are pushing our limits in technology and art
- Integrity: we have the courage to do the right thing, regardless of the consequences and the inconvenience
- Extreme ownership: It does not matter if you are a leader or an individual contributor. Every team member accepts accountability and equal responsibility for our collaborative effort.
- Excellence in execution: Our teams aim for excellence in everything we do – we get what we tolerate
- Simplicity in design: less is better; avoid feature creep; simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
- Teamwork: we treat our colleagues with respect, supporting each other throughout to ensure we maximize the value for everyone while creating an atmosphere of trust
- Great team!
- Effective development & processes not delayed by bureaucracy
- Work on a product with an ambition for being novel
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
- Healthy work-life balance and five weeks of paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days (we trust our people)
- Remote collaboration is the norm – take home office anytime you want or work from another country
- Relocation package
- Competitive compensation and a generous bonus model
- Stock options
- Comfortable working environment – Oranzerie
- Team socialization – games, parties, outdoor activities, trips. Bring your family members!
- Talent development and long career rewards – time dedicated for study.
- Company-paid online and offline education courses, books and magazines, participation at industry conferences and workshops
- Studio cafeteria with free coffee and healthy fruit days
Informace o pozici
- GoodAI Research s.r.o.
- Na Petynce 213/23b, Praha – Břevnov
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Média, reklama a PR, Grafik, Designer, Animace 3D
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel