Since you are here, it seems you are bit bored in your work or you are searching for a challenge. We have something for you! If you like to manage relations with software architects, developers, project and product managers and to lead solution architecture design (including your own team of experts), then we have the perfect role for you as a Solution Architecture Manager. Come to work with us, we are all but boring - a modern fintech where colleagues are like a family and sky is the limit. We don't do politics, we are always honest and care about our AEVIators - starting from our amazing CEO Mike (yes, that's right, everyone calls him Mike). If you are curious how is life in AEVI, check our websites :-)
Who we are and what we do
AEVI lays the foundation for next-generation acquiring by empowering merchant payment solution providers, such as acquirers, merchant banks, independent sales organizations (ISOs) and value-added resellers (VARs), to move and manage their classic payments proposition into a new value-added world of apps, payments and smart devices.
AEVI combines the talent and resources of merchant payment solution providers, app publishers and device vendors in an open, collaborative ecosystem unrestricted by devices, currencies or borders, providing unprecedented flexibility and choice. AEVI simplifies the complex payment landscape with a single integration that results in acquisition of new merchants, increased retention of existing customers, cost savings, and generation of new revenue streams.
AEVI is a subsidiary company of Diebold Nixdorf, with offices in United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Germany, USA and we operate all over Europe, North America and Australia.
The Solutions Architecture Manager will provide thought leadership, innovation and detailed solution design to AEVI International customers. The role will also manage a team of Solution Architects and Business Analysts, being responsible for guidance and best practices around enterprise technology domains.
This role is client facing role with expectation of proactive person with willingness to travel and meet/create relationship with customer representatives around the globe.
One of the main objectives is to support expanding of our customer baseline more across Europe and Middle East and continue with hiring of international colleagues to your team.
You will be based in Prague or London office (but you can work anywhere from Czech Republic/ UK) and international travel will be required (when the situation will allow).
So what will you do?
- one of your main tasks will be to manage relations with software architects, developers, project and product managers and operational within prospect organisations
- you will build relationships and trust with key business stakeholders to understand business strategy and future needs
- proactively liaise with sales leads to ensure a complete understanding of the client requirement and business issues to be addressed by any sales proposals involving product and/or service delivery
- main chunk of your work is to recommend and participate in the analysis, evaluation and development of company long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the Solution Architecture objectives are consistent with the company s long-term business objectives
- your daily bread will be leading solution architecture design, define standards and principles, to include the technical infrastructure requirements, application development or customisation requirements, system integration aspects including the integration of external systems and integration into IT environments
you will be responsible that a solution is well engineered, operable, maintainable, delivered on schedule and aligns well with company vision
- you will share your expertise by best practices, lessons learned and constantly updating the architecture based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming products and solutions
- you will create “value propositions” of the proposed solutions for Sales and other AEVI employees to articulate in a consistent format to the client
- you will need to maintain a high level of commercial and technical understanding of the relevant business area and technical specialism and to be able to provide support and guidance to more junior team members
- supporting Sales and by vetting early-stage client requests, supporting Requests for Proposals, and presenting Detail technology to clients as appropriate, to actively participate in workshops and communicates with the customer
- you will also oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
Ideally, following skills will help you fit in AEVI:
- proven experience of solutions architecture gained in a commercial environment
- payments industry experience is welcomed, compliance and security experience are beneficial
- you know how to lead and motivate international teams
- demonstrable knowledge of either detailed infrastructure design or software solutions design and relevant architectural techniques
- ability to understand and clearly articulate current and future technology platforms and their benefits
- ability to communicate technical concepts to mixed audiences
- experience of operating in a customer facing role communicating technology issues and alternatives
- flexibility, willingness and strong ability to learn
- a pragmatic but innovative problem solver combined with a highly delivery focused approach
- excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
And how is working for AEVI?
Working at AEVI is like life and life is not always smooth sailing. It’s more like a rollercoaster – incredibly enjoyable, scary at times… but always worth the ride!
Jump into your new career and be a part of an international work family, with great perks like flexible ways to work and self-development at your own pace. And of course we have benefits like yearly bonuses, adequate IT equipment, endless supplies of Nespresso of fruit Mondays. To support our AEVIators in home offices, we have bunch on online events and activities to stay in touch.
Informace o pozici
- Aevi CZ s.r.o.
- Laurinova 2800/4, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, HW system architect
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer