Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is?transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and?OrthoCAD?digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the?things?employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
Align Technology is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Please review?our?Applicant Privacy Policies?for additional information.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
As a Clinical Specialist, you are responsible for growing clinical confidence and case submissions across the Invisalign product portfolio. In this position, you will support private practicing dentists and orthodontists in the resolution of case-specific issues and ClinCheck.
In this role, you will…
- Provide clinical support to the private practicing dentist in the area of case evaluation, ClinCheck, troubleshooting
- Participate in clinical education events, both live and online
- Drive and accelerate clinical confidence through special educational programs
In this role, you’ll need…
- University degree in Dentistry or related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Czech or Slovak
- Willingness to travel up to 30% across Czech Republic and Slovakia
Sound like a good fit? Great! Click the ''Apply'' button to let us know you are interested.
Informace o pozici
- Align Technology Switzerland GmbH
- Risch-Rotkreuz, Switzerland
- Required education: University
- Listed in: Health and social care
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
+420 732 234 373