Senior Sales Business Development Manager
Could you ever imagine to join the Spanish sunny open-minded corporate culture with the international experiences and deep knowledge of the very specified field into a unique mixture of rich possibilities and great potential for growth?
Welcome in the best company in this known world! :-)
We have not only targeted to be the top in its field, we have really been (in some product lines) the world's largest manufacturer of casings and other packaging materials for the food industry.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The role is integrated in the New Business Commercial team and the main goal is sales development and consolidation of new products and new markets within the defined area of the Middle and Eastern Europe; following VISCOFAN policies, ethical code and compliance rules applying at each moment, representing the company and its values in relation with customers.
New products lines will be clearly defined at every moment: casings which are at an early stage of development at the company and any other products that are not casings (films, shrink bags, netting, edible films, interleavers, coextrusion gel, machinery, etc.).
New markets are those outside the stuffing meat industry (which is consider to be our “traditional market”) such as cheese, fish, pet or other food industries.
- Travelling throughout the assist territory both domestically and internationally in order to visit existing and prospective clients and ensuring their New Business (NB) product families awareness.
- Growing the existing customer sales with NB products and seeking new businesses for the company.
- Leading promotion and sales of NB in the area both directly and through sales and technical assistance colleagues, supporting them during the whole sales process if necessary.
- Develop and maintain industry stakeholders relationships relevant for the New Business product lines strategy.
- Manage the NB sales pipeline: from identifying new business opportunities at targeted accounts and customers to regular sales, mobilizing people and coordinating their activities to effectively success, specifically for field technicians and customer service.
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with sales and service organization and to provide clear and accurate instructions, when necessary.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns through proactive personal efforts. Develop effective plans to resolve customer problems by effective utilization of internal resources.
- Maintains knowledge of product profitability and specific product emphasis.
- Be able to perform equivalent functions, at any moment, for other VISCOFAN Diversification product portfolio as Veggie, Biomedical or others.
EDUCATION & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- B.A. College or other university degree.
- Excellent command of English communication (speaking and writing).
- 2-3 years B2B sales experience in a multinational cooperation.
- Microsoft Office package: advanced level.
- Project Management - not just knowledge, but practical skills.
ACTIVITIES & TASKS
- A key aspect is assuming a “hunting responsibility”: identifying sales opportunities form scratch and constantly gaining new customers and new business.
- Manage targeted accounts and customer relationships.
- Preparing periodic visit reports and forecast for the New Business Commercial Director/ Area Manager and additional tasks as assigned by manager.
- Promoting company product applications and providing clients with production specifications.
- Providing new ideas and information to key customers about new products lines.
- High coordination and interaction with traditional sales team and technical assistance team of the area to develop sales in existing and new customers.
- High cooperation with Traditional sales team, TS, R&D, CS, SCM into this process.
- Collects information on product performance, market trends, and competitive developments. Prepares reports to keep organization informed.
- Ensuring that all client data is maintained in the system according to the actual status.
- Reviewing orders/credit control issues with customers and discussing and solving specific problems.
- Relaying on the corporate NB strategy defined, support establishing the local unit annual budgets, and defining the continuous commercial approach (term/month/week/day) to accomplish them.
- You will perform your duties following VISCOFAN policies, ethical code and compliance rules applying at each moment, representing the company and its values in relation with customers.
- Reports to Area Manager (hierarchically) and New Business Commercial Director (Functionally).
- Strategy leadership: pushes innovation, company values commitment, proactive and continuous improvement, long term projects oriented.
- Operational skills: Results and customer orientation, negotiation and ability to make decisions. High sense of responsibility and ability to meet deadlines.
- People abilities: Great social versatility. Adaption capabilities to a wide range of situations and different customers.
- Personal characteristics: Visionary, OOB (Out Of Box) thinking, communication and leadership skills, teamwork in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels (from sales team to senior management/board, customers, and partners).
- Identifying and establishing route to the market options for NB product lines.
- Energetic and results driven with ability to multitasking.
- Very motivating salary and bonuses system based on performance
- Background in a stable Spanish company with more then 45 years of successful operation on the world‘s market
- Headquarter in Pamplona, Spain
- Office in České Budějovice, Czech Republic
- Travelling opportunities to get saturated after covid times as immediately soon as possible
- 5 weeks of holiday and many and many other corporate benefits
- Multisport card valid in Czech Rep. / Slovakia / Poland
- Company car for work and personal life purposes
....AND IF U WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN A COMPANY
- Innovative, which offers the possibility of professional development..
- Which is one of the leaders in long term rentals..
- With an established position in the market..
- Which offers a number of development opportunities, a good atmosphere, and care for the employee's well-being..
- Where you will be able to take advantage of the benefits package..
- Focusing on improving qualifications through training and knowledge gained in practice..
Apply to us by sending your CV and experience yourself the uniqueness of our workplace!
Informace o pozici
- VISCOFAN CZ s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient) or Russian (Advanced) or German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Car for private purposes, Sales commission, Contribution holiday, Management incentive program, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/personal coach, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Food industry, Sales, Manufacturing and industry, Account Manager, Sales analyst, Sales representative, Sales manager, Foodprocessing technologist, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer