EYELEVEL is originally a Czech family company that has become a strong global player in its field, without losing its family atmosphere with more than 600 people. EYELEVEL provides 360° customer service to the world's most famous brands in retail and digital products.
Designs, manufactures and equips branded stores with a combination of design thinking, original customized retail interiors and digital technologies. All this with a complete recycling service. The shops designed and manufactured by EYELEVEL are now found on all continents of the world. EYELEVEL customers include brands such as Nike, Adidas, Vans, Reebok, The North Face, Calvin Klein, Starbucks, Dyson and many others.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
INTRODUCTION OF THE ROLE
- The role will be the primary contact for all tier-1 application support needs responsible for providing initial response and basic troubleshooting for internal users.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
1st level technical support
- 2nd level technical support
- New computers installation
- Hardware maintenance and issues solving
- User account administration and management
- Basic network issues solving
- Cooperation on internal IT projects
- Supplier communication if needed
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
Previous experience with IT troubleshooting and with 1st Level Technical Support
- 2nd level technical support, networking will be big advantage
- Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding client service
- Ability to learn and think outside of the box
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Open, honest and direct
- Organized, efficient, and goal oriented
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
OSX, iOS, Windows (W10)
- Basic network knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Active Directory basic administration
- Exchange online basic administration
- Azure AD basic administration
- Remote deployment/MDM experience
- IT suppliers portfolio
- Linux administration
- Hardware diagnostic skills
- Cable wiring
- AP/switch configuration
Czech – native/fluent
- English - fluent
- Driver’s license
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation
- We allow you to work from home when needed
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- Sport activities (twice a week kick-box and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Massages and physiotherapy sessions every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, flexible start/end of working hours, sickdays.
Information about position
- EYELEVEL s.r.o.
- Evropská 859/115, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, HW technician, Help Desk Technician, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer