For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 10,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
Are you analytical and data driven, while also being an excellent communicator?
Are you driven by exploring new ideas, bringing them to life and making real impact? Then we might be looking for you!
Joining our digital marketing department in Budapest, you will be managing our website environment, developing and executing successful SEO strategies. You will be cooperating with global and regional departments and supporting 13 markets.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Develop website performance and tools with developers team to improve customer experience
- Support customer journey projects.
- Transform marketing requirements to developer tasks.
- Ensure all SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Analyze website performance and identify areas of further development.
- Cooperate with global and regional departments.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Analytical skills and numerical aptitude
- Proven experience in website management and content implementation (3+ years of relevant experience)
- Experience with different CMS platforms
- Knowledge of and experience with standard and current SEO practices, SEO reporting and HTML/CSS.
- Familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Fluent English knowledge
- Some experience with lead management tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
What we can offer to you:
You will work alongside experienced and passionate colleagues – in a setting where knowledge is shared, and responsibility is given to those who can and will. Our team is characterised by an informal tone and respect for each other both as team players and as individuals.
We are a strong value-based company where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values and teamwork and professionalism is essential to the way we work.
We will provide you with the opportunities, inspiration, and state-of-the-art tools to create a brighter, common future.
Informace o pozici
- VELUX Česká republika, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 1 550 – 2 100 EUR / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Marketing communication, Marketing analyst, Media, advertising, and public relations assistant, Web designer, Online Marketing, Social media specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer