WHAT WE DO AT PLANRADAR
We're digitizing construction and real estate projects in 45 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we're bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we all live - yet they're often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than they ever imagined.
In March 2020, PlanRadar raised € 30 million in Series A funding from top global tech investors to help launch the next stage of our company's growth. We're an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion, and the Czech Republic is a key piece of that puzzle. We're on the hunt for experts who know the region inside out and can help us make an impact.
YOUR PLACE IN THE TEAM
PlanRadar is a European company that strives to provide a local experience for each of our customers. As a new member of our Sales team, you'll be based out of our office in the heart of Vienna. We're situated right in the center of town, close to the best of what the city has to offer: great restaurants, bars, music and more.
As a vital part of the team, there's a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There's space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Your role also comes with a competitive salary and an uncapped performance-related bonus. Outside of work, you'll find a truly supportive environment, with team events, free coffee, breakfast and Friday beers.
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO
As our Sales Development Representative for the Czech Republic, you will be the first point of contact for many of our leads and future customers. You'll be the friendly and informative voice of PlanRadar, reaching out to new leads via emails, phone calls or social media and making appointments for the Sales team. Over time, you'll become an expert on the product and on the needs of our customers. While collaborating with other departments, you'll develop your own style of pitching, taking into account our diverse customer segments and your team's goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
AMONG OTHER THINGS YOU WILL
- Enjoy contacting potential customers via telephone, email, and social media
- Have an eye firmly on the team’s goals when making appointments for the sales team
- Enjoy working with your dedicated Sales Consultant to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Ensure successful follow through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in our CRM application
- Be motivated to consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Have a sharp understanding of data when reporting results
WHO YOU ARE
- Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, ambitious and has a winning attitude
- You have a strong desire to work in a B2B technology space and pursue a career in sales or account development
- You're a confident multi-tasker, able to prioritize and manage your time effectively
- You have excellent spoken and written skills in Czech and business English
- If you bring prior experience of inside sales or SaaS, it's a definite positive but not essential
WHAT WE OFFER
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Headquarters in the center of Vienna (1010)
- Motivated and agile team with common vision
- Competitive salary + uncapped performance related bonus
- Additional benefits such as team events, etc
- Participation opportunities
- Company events
- Fruit basket
- Free snacks & drinks
- In-house trainings
- Flexible working hours
- Referral program
- Company events
- Health promotion
YOU SHOULD ENCLOSE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION
Please send us your application documents (incl. CV with photo)
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 28,000. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
Informace o pozici
- PlanRadar GmbH
- Vienna, Austria
- Required education: College
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Sales
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer