BDP EPIcenter is a branch of a global logistics company. We are involved in supporting operational, IT, financial and sales activities of our own European and Global offices. We have been in Prague for 11 years and now we have more than 150 employees from 25 nationalities and are still expanding.
Logistic Administrator- Ocean Transport
In December 2018 our new BDP branch in Ceska Trebova was settled.
We are looking for a new colleague because our office is still continuously expanding.
This opportunity is for fresh graduates as well as for experienced candidates.
We are looking for a candidate who can ideally start ASAP.
. Administration in the area of marine and road transport
. Export, Import processes in the logistics industry
. Communication with carriers, logistic coordinators, customers and other departments internally
· Handling of various ocean or different transport mode documents
· Inspection and correction of documents
· Processing of transport orders
· Working with specialized intercompany computer programs
· Communication with carriers, logistic coordinators, customers and team in English via phone (rarely) and email.
Also responsible for:
· Working with excel reports
· Reporting to Team Leader
Education/qualifications, experience and required skills:
· Computer literacy with Microsoft Software applications
· Knowledge of written and spoken English is a must
· Initiative and a strong sense for organization
· Positive and “can do” attitude, with a focus on meeting customers’ requirements
· Accuracy, attention to detail, fast learner
· Position suitable also for fresh graduates
· Working for an international company
· Friendly and comfortable working environment
· Meal tickets
. Cafeteria/Multisport card
· Internal training
· Teambuilding activities
· Bonus system
· Flexible working hours
Informace o pozici
- BDP RSC s.r.o.
- Průmyslová 2180, Česká Třebová
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Administration, Transport, logistics and supply, Customer service, Logistician, Forwarding agent, Data entry / Information processor, Logistics specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled.