IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. As a global company with 67,000+ employees around the world, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Help Desk Operator - Full time
The Help Desk team is part of our Technology Division that provides Technology solutions to our clients in the pharmaceutical space.
As Help Desk Operator, you will be in charge of first level technical support to end users of IQVIA CRM system.
· Provide helpdesk assistance to users by phone and email to solve issues related to product use (most common requests: reset password, help with installation, navigation in the system)
· Report the customers' problems to the relevant department, identifies and communicate the solution to the customer
· Follow up the incidents until their resolution or their closing
· Cooperate with colleagues within the team
IQVIA will provide 2 week-long training to allow you to get up the learning curve quickly.
*** Please note that only Applications in English will be accepted ***
· Previous support desk experience investigating incidents, identifying and implementing solutions is desirable
· Good knowledge of English
· MS Office applications
· Knowledge of iOS is desirable
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Problem solving skills
· Can-do attitude
· Team player
· Ability to learn quickly
Why to join IQVIA
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
- Named to FORTUNE's 2021 List of “World's Most Admired Companies”
- IQVIA Europe rose as one of the top 3 leading consulting firms for Healthcare Consulting according to Vault Rankings
Informace o pozici
- IQVIA Technology Solutions s.r.o.
- Pernerova 691/42, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service, Help Desk Technician, Operator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.