NATEK is a leading information technology, outsourcing and IT consulting company. Thanks to over 15 years of experience in Central Europe, we understand our customer’s IT challenges and help make them successful.
The company currently operates in Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria and enjoys stable 30% growth year-on-year. Our dynamic team of 600+ employees come from over 20 different locations worldwide.
Technical Project Manager
As Technical Project Manager, you will take the role of Solution Engineering Manager (SEM), you will manage and monitor the whole engineering activities of the solution, you will define the system development plan as well as the process, practice and tools based on the project constraints in order to guarantee the quality of the engineering solution delivered to the Customer. You will be focused on the Project technical management.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will assign and schedule the Engineering activities to meet the solution milestone.
- You will collaborate closely with the Project Design Authority (PDA) and Integration Verification Validation and Qualification Manager (IVVQM).
- You will challenge the proposed Design to better fit the project constraints, if necessary.
- You will Ensure that the project are delivered on time within workload by coordinating the sub-system level execution.
- You will coordinate the lower sub-systems engineering managers SwEM or HwEM or WPM) to ensure compatibility and integrability of the solution.
- You will identify, consolidate and monitor the technical risks and related action plans.
- You will be reporting to the project manager (PM) on schedule, progress, risks and workload.
- You will be responsible for identifying and formalizing the Project requirements and scope with the appropriate support needed (System Engineers).
- You will be responsible for the requirements integrity and consistency throughout the project execution.
- You will manage the Sub-contractor and procurement technical assessment. (Process in progress)
- You could collaborate with the customer on the technical aspects of the project execution.
- You collaborate with the IVVQM to ensure verification and integration of the solution.
- You will be structuring and mastering the delivery process, coordinating the teams, keeping right balance between time, costs and quality.
- To succeed at this job you must have at least 5 years of experience in Project Management
- Experience as a Project Manager for Software Development projects.
- Big advantage is technical background with understanding and ideally hands-on experience.
- You need to be fluent in English.
- You need to have strong interpersonal and customer facing communication skills and a sense to develop collaboration and lead your engineering team to deliver solutions.
- You need to be able lead workshops with stakeholders to clarify requirements and scope
- if needed.
- You need to be knowledgeable of products, security, standards requirements.
- You need to be able to lead the system engineers (requirements engineers ).
- You will be brought to identify, monitor, mitigate technical risks.
- Experience in facing and mitigating risk, anticipating issues and creating opportunities.
- Having Project Management certifications is a clear advantage.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Benefit Plus/Multisport card (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (currently mostly from home)
- Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
- Technical and personal training (Udemy platform)
- Language courses
- Relocation bonus
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents
- possibility to work as employee (CoW) or as freelancer (B2B)
Information about position
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Work mostly from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 775 714 780