NATEK is a leading information technology, outsourcing and IT consulting company. Thanks to over 15 years of experience in Central Europe, we understand our customer’s IT challenges and help make them successful.
The company currently operates in Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria and enjoys stable 30% growth year-on-year. Our dynamic team of 600+ employees come from over 20 different locations worldwide.
We are searching for a new colleague to our R&D department! As a member of our team you would contribute to the development of key products and components which are then used by other teams to deliver tailor-made solutions to governments and citizens all around the globe.
The applications you will develop are web extensions for browsers of all brands and the most used desktop platforms. The development consists of cryptographic and security improvements as well as development of new features to protect the users against new security threats.
- Work in a small team of developers, cooperate closely with the product owner on product delivery
- Analyse the product needs and contribute to product specification
- Follow the latest trends in browser technologies and inform team members about evolution of the browsers
- Design UML architecture and contribute to the implementation of reusable software components
- Work on proof-of-concepts of new technologies and innovative solutions
- Give support to developers from other teams who are using your binaries
- Contribute to user documentation of your software
- Technically support and develop junior team members
- Work on compatibility testing and improvements when new version of a web browser is released by its vendor
- 5 years of experience in SW development
- You must have English on communicative level.
- Experience with C or C++, HTML and CSS
- Experience with macOS and Linux platforms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B OR Contract of Work (employee)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Many benefits as meal vouchers, contributions to leisure time activities, pension/life insurance contribution, additional holiday etc.
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches (CEE Region)
Negotiable, depending on the candidate's seniority.
Information about position
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Work mostly from home
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 775 714 780