Your future as a leader starts today.
Our general Graduate Traineeship Programme: The Mars Leadership Experience (MLE), is the perfect grounding for a career in business leadership. You’ll manage projects, lead teams, take on roles with local and international exposure and make decisions with real consequences. The work will come thick and fast, preparing you for the challenges tomorrow.
The MLE comprises three 12-month placements. As a guide, you’ll typically follow a path through the three years with exposure to very different areas of our business. We offer the MLE with a focus on Demand (Sales, Category Management, Marketing) and Supply (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics).
What will you do
3 x 12-month placements (including international assignments), your first assignment will start in September 2021
You’ll experience different markets, different functions, different teams, countries and products
You’ll manage projects and teams
Who are we looking for
Recent graduate of Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any discipline
Passion to become a future General Manager
Ability to learn and grow fast
Proficiency in English
What are the benefits
Full support moving on international assignment (relocation and housing allowance)
Inspiring mentors and coaches
We’ll work with you to clarify and support your career thinking and tailor your path through the program.
Global trainee community
Flexible working hours
Dogs in the office
Our Hiring Process
Applications for the Mars Leadership Experience open on February 8th and will close on March 31st
- Register and apply on this link: https://mars.ambertrack.co.uk
- Fill in Online questionnaire
- Attend Digital Interview
- Virtual assessment centre
Please note that our partner agency is managing first three steps of the recruitment process so please do not apply/submit your CV here, go and apply on the link: https://mars.ambertrack.co.uk
Informace o pozici
- Mars Czech s.r.o.
- Michelská 1552/58, Praha – Michle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Marketing, Sales
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.
Michelská 1552/58, 140 00 Praha 4, Česká republika