IDC is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,100 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 55 years IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC’s Insights businesses provide industry-focused advice for IT buyers in the Financial, Government, Health, Retail, Manufacturing and Energy verticals. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company. You can learn more about IDC by visiting www.idc.com.
Right now, we are looking for talented professionals from a wide range of backgrounds - people a lot like you. If you are ready to discover IDC, the premium global IT and telecommunications market research, advisory, and events firm, we invite you to check the available position and join our team.
Machine Learning Engineer – Data Science
IDC is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer who will join our recently established Data Science team in Prague, Czech Republic.
The IDC Data Science team applies the most modern technology and methods to connect multiple data streams, discover novel information, and deliver actionable insights to the rest of the company and to our customers. We combine knowledge graphs, natural language processing, machine learning, and data visualization to solve a wide range of problems entailed in providing advanced market intelligence and advisory services.
In the Machine Learning Engineer role, you will come up with fresh approaches to address emerging business needs and innovate how insights are derived from data and communicated via a data platform. You will have an opportunity to shape both the product and the role, as we collaborate closely within the team as well as with other engineering and business groups.
- Design and conduct machine learning experiments, evaluate models as well as the overall impact on workflows
- Advise on using appropriate methods, tools, and frameworks, share the expertise in the team
- Follow advances in the state of the art, keep in touch with the professional community
- Focus on inferring original insights and presenting them with novel data storytelling
- Engage with stakeholders and business partners, improve the level of automation, apply data science best practices to drive efficient delivery of information via a data platform
- Bachelor's or higher degree or considerable work experience in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Econometrics, or related fields
- 3+ years of programming in Python, R, Java, Scala, Julia, or other relevant languages
- Portfolio of machine learning projects showcasing interesting approaches and experience
- Expertise in a choice of programming tools for machine learning and exploratory data analysis
- Experience with machine learning frameworks and platforms like Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Google Colab, Amazon SageMaker
- Familiarity with frameworks and models for natural language processing, such as Hugging Face, spaCy, BERT, GPT-2, GPT-3
- Familiarity with tools for machine learning on graphs and networks, such as StellarGraph, NetworkX
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills – verbal, written, and ever learning
Informace o pozici
- IDC Central Europe, the Middle East & Africa
- Malé náměstí 459/11, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Data scientist, Data Governance Officer, Data analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 734 763 361