Dare to be different!
Join our team and jump headlong into the fast-paced world of affiliate marketing. We are looking for people who want to make a real impact and aren’t afraid to take chances.
We work with affiliates and advertisers from around the world to provide high-converting offers and top-quality traffic.
You can go further when you’re on the right team.
Here at Converting Team, we work together to get results and share in the rewards. You’ll have the chance to develop new skills and push your potential to the limits. We aren’t looking to follow the affiliate marketing industry, we’re looking to shape it, and we want you to join us.
Brand & Marketing Manager
- administration, innovation, preparation, planning and implementation of new campaigns and materials for the affiliate network
- strengthening the company's position in the market by building the company name and brand
- planning, production and management of email campaigns for partners (Mailchimp)
- coordination of individual team members within the work on projects (graphic designer, copywriter, coder)
- administration of social networks and communication (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- acting on behalf of the company for communication and promotion in specialized forums
- cooperate with head of affiliates to support our affiliate partners in searching for and determining functional campaigns based on result analysis
- preparation of conferences and events - promotion of the company externally
- compliance with KPIs given by the CEO
- planning and meeting deadlines and budgets.
- excellent knowledge of English (foreign language team, most external communication in English) + other languages are welcome
- at least 2 years’ similar experience
- experience in online marketing
- excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- very good knowledge of paid promotion on Facebook Ads and Google Ads (administration, analysis)
- excellent analytical skills
- be independent and have excellent organizational skills
- good knowledge of MS Office (reports, contingency tables, graphs, advanced document formatting)
- knowledge of any marketing tools is a big advantage, e.g. SEMrush
- knowledge of working in Adobe programs, Voluum, HasOffers, or similar programs is a big advantage
- be able to join us in Prague's office and have valid working visa.
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Multisport card for 200,- CZK
- Company SIM card with free calls and messages
- Food contribution
- Free refreshments
- Company events and teambuilding
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Attendance of international online marketing conferences
Informace o pozici
- Converting Ads s.r.o.
- Donská 1554/12, Praha – Vršovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Brand manager, Marketing communication, Marketing analyst, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing, Social media specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer