SAP (Senior) Consultant with English and German
with focus on business modules like FI, CO, MM, PP, PM, (e)WM, BW, S/4HANA
Are you looking for a dynamically growing and value-creating environment? Are you familiar with software implementation projects or finance or project management or system integrations? Are you an experienced consultant in implementing/integrating/supporting SAP solutions? Do you prefer face to face contact with your clients? Would you like to be a part of successful, growing, and amazing consulting team?
Our team in Prague focuses on the European market but also supports local clients by helping them to accelerate and transform their businesses and integrate SAP solutions into their daily business operations.
- Minimum 3 years of recent project experience with SAP modules implementation, SAP Certification is a plus;
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics/IT/Finance;
- Technical background (system integrations, data exchange methods) is an advantage;
- Very good analytical and synthetic mind, excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good in solving problems, open minded and willing to learn;
- Strong adaptability and communication skills;
- Willing to travel in-country and abroad (weekly travel up to 80% of working time);
- Looking for a long-term career growth;
- Fluent in English is a must, German is a huge advantage (we align language requirements to the current projects' demands, German/French/Czech may be also required);
- Able to make clients understand the way of implementation and its technical aspects;
- Gathering requirements and identifying the clients’ needs;
- Consulting on processes and change management;
- Optimization of processes and troubleshooting;
- Face to face and remote meetings with clients, regular communication with internal and external teams;
- Participation on calls, workshops, conduct presentations, trainings;
- To be eligible for BearingPoint hiring process – EU citizenship and already living in the Czech Republic.
Your main tasks will be:
- SAP implementation in the area of specific SAP module;
- After go-live support;
- Template testing: test case creation, integrative test case running, identifying; describing and monitoring defects; analyzing root causes;
- Preparation of key-user training documentation and conducting of trainings;
- Preparation and support of Fit/Gap-workshops to identify system and process requirements and template alignment.
Your general responsibilities as an implementation consultant will be:
- Responsibility for analysis, prototype, blueprint, realization, testing, migration, training, go live and follow up support for the respective module;
- Able to independently work with the implementation team on the client site;
- Collecting change requests from customers and discuss them with Project Manager;
- Supporting and conducting proposal presentations for customers;
- Assuming conceptual tasks within the module;
- Taking full responsibility for a sub-process / functional area within SAP;
- Creating and maintaining long term relationship with your clients;
- Delivering a system based on the client`s expectations;
- Managing and keeping timelines and milestones within the project(s);
- Working with other consultants on implementations;
- Contributing to the internal knowledge base by sharing experience;
- Play the role of ambassador of the Firm;
- In addition to the experience acquired in the field, we support our teams in all phases of their development (integration with consultants from all countries, mentoring, coaching, individual training plan, etc.) and offer attractive career prospects to those who will be able to invest themselves.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package including:
- Competitive salary
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at Canadian Medical;
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Sick Days;
- Home Office;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace
- and more ...
Your future with us
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in the Czech Republic since 2017 with our office in Prague. Whenever our colleagues work with clients and with each other we aim to be holistic, entrepreneurial, confident, trusted, and easy to work with.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer