SAP (Senior) Consultant with English and German
with focus on business modules like FI, MM, PP, PM, (e)WM, BW, S/4HANA
Are you looking for a dynamically growing and value-creating environment? Are you familiar with software implementation projects or finance or project management or system integrations? Are you an experienced consultant in implementing/integrating/supporting SAP solutions? Do you prefer face to face contact with your clients? Would you like to be a part of successful, growing, and amazing consulting team?
Our team in Prague focuses on the European market but also supports local clients by helping them to accelerate and transform their businesses and integrate SAP solutions into their daily business operations.
- Minimum 3 years of project experience with SAP modules implementation, SAP Certification is a plus;
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics/IT/Finance;
- Technical background (system integrations, data exchange methods) is an advantage;
- Very good analytical and synthetic mind, excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good in solving problems, open minded and willing to learn;
- Strong adaptability and communication skills;
- Willing to travel in-country and abroad (weekly travel up to 80% of working time);
- Looking for a long-term career growth;
- Fluency in both written and verbal English and German is a must. Czech is an advantage;
- Able to make clients understand the way of implementation and its technical aspects;
- Gathering requirements and identifying the clients’ needs;
- Consulting on processes and change management;
- Optimization of processes and troubleshooting;
- Face to face and remote meetings with clients, regular communication with internal and external teams;
- Participation on calls, workshops, conduct presentations, trainings;
- To be eligible for BearingPoint hiring process – EU citizenship.
Your main tasks will be:
- SAP implementation in the area of specific SAP module;
- After go-live support;
- Template testing: test case creation, integrative test case running, identifying; describing and monitoring defects; analyzing root causes;
- Preparation of key-user training documentation and conducting of trainings;
- Preparation and support of Fit/Gap-workshops to identify system and process requirements and template alignment.
Your general responsibilities as an implementation consultant will be:
- Responsibility for analysis, prototype, blueprint, realization, testing, migration, training, go live and follow up support for the respective module;
- Able to independently work with the implementation team on the client site;
- Collecting change requests from customers and discuss them with Project Manager;
- Supporting and conducting proposal presentations for customers;
- Assuming conceptual tasks within the module;
- Taking full responsibility for a sub-process / functional area within SAP;
- Creating and maintaining long term relationship with your clients;
- Delivering a system based on the client`s expectations;
- Managing and keeping timelines and milestones within the project(s);
- Working with other consultants on implementations;
- Contributing to the internal knowledge base by sharing experience;
- Play the role of ambassador of the Firm;
- In addition to the experience acquired in the field, we support our teams in all phases of their development (integration with consultants from all countries, mentoring, coaching, individual training plan, etc.) and offer attractive career prospects to those who will be able to invest themselves.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package including:
- Competitive salary
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at Canadian Medical;
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Sick Days;
- Home Office;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace
- and more ...
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organizations world-wide to align and optimize processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs over 4600 people in 23 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
konzultant, consultant, SAP, PP, BW, OM, FI, EWM, PP, S/4HANA, cestování, business, travel, employer, choice, dream, team, different, vision, mission, trusted, advisor, consultancy, career, passion, entrepreneurial, holistic, excellence, confident, amazing, growth, boost, friendly, future, budoucnost, dreamjob, ICT
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer