ThreatMark is a young, rapidly growing cybersecurity company aiming to become a global leader in threat detection, smart authentication, and fraud prevention.
At ThreatMark we build trust and safety in the digital world through state-of-the-art behavioral profiling solutions supported by AI-based security platforms. Our products deliver payment protection, ensure user identity, and detects cyber threats for businesses around the world. We’re detecting when a customer’s behavior seems out of character, blocking fraud in real-time – helping organizations outsmart criminals.
We’ve had consecutive years of outstanding growth and commercial success, and our team is enthusiastic, dynamic, and ambitious. Our mission is to make ThreatMark’s technology the No.1 risk management system globally.
To save you valuable time, we present to you our video worth a thousand words.
Application Support Specialist
Who are we looking for?
ThreatMark is constantly onboarding new customers and partners, which is why we’re looking to expand our Customer Care Team. We are looking for talented and passionate people to join our current seven-people-strong Customer Care team.
What will you be working on?
As a part of our Customer Care team, you will be in close contact with the technical and support teams of our customers and partners. Our Application Support Specialists ensure that ThreatMark is up and running 24/7/365. Your duties will include log investigation, environment monitoring, and ensuring all services are running as expected. Our applications run on Linux and our technical stack include tools such as Prometheus, Kibana, Ansible, Docker, or ELK. You can also look forward to deploying our product to our clients and provide them with regular updates. If you find yourself stuck with a complex problem, don’t worry, you will get support from our development team. At ThreatMark we’ll work with you together to broaden your horizon every day and will gladly help you to grow from junior to senior in no time.
What makes an ideal candidate?
- Experience with support position min. 1 year
- Communicative English is a must
- Knowledge of Linux platform (CentOS is an advantage)
- Experience with SQL language, HTTP protocols, Jira, and Confluence tools
- Proactive approach and ability to learn new things
- Willingness to take part in planned on-call duties
- Strong analytical skills
- We value experience with Docker, Kibana, Ansible, AWS, ELK, or willingness to learn these technologies.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible cooperation agreements (OSVC, full-time employee, etc.)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Friendly work environment, equally open to anyone
- Flexible time off
- Company Education
Informace o pozici
- ThreatMark s.r.o.
- Hlinky 505/118, Brno – Pisárky
- Požadované vzdělání: Vzdělání není podstatné
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá), Čeština (Výborná)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, IT analytik, Správce aplikačního SW, IT Security Specialist, DevOps vývojář
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva, práce na živnostenský list/IČO
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel