Guerbet is a research-centered pharmaceutical company based in France that is one of the major players in the contrast agents business. We offer a comprehensive range of medical imaging products for CT & Cath Lab examinations, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Interventional Radiology and Theranostics (IRT), just as a range of Imaging Solutions and Services.
GL Accountant position is responsible for providing professional accounting service to internal customers. The position is also responsible for reporting to consolidation team, training and coaching team members. Ensure that the accounting services provided to our customers are at the professional level. Be the first point of contact for issue resolution.
- Prepare journal entries and maintain general ledger records and analysis for assigned accounting entities, all in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts and prepare intercompany invoices.
- Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations including supporting explanations and ensure follow up on outstanding balances and taking corrective action.
- Responsibility for the completion and review of internal and external reporting and audit requirements.
- Ensure compliance to and maintenance of internal controls in accordance with the Guerbet Controllership Guide and local tax and accounting legislation.
- Prepare, review and submit government reports, tax reporting and ad hoc financial information requests.
- Support the Team Leaders and EMEA Controller with ad hoc projects, issue resolution and continuous process improvement.
- Continuously train and coach team members and participate in preparation of training for other departments/functions.
Experience / Skills:
- Certified Accountant level / University degree is an advantage
- 2-3 years of accounting / tax or audit experience within multinational organization
- Experience with IFRS reporting
- Proven experience with direct/indirect taxes
- Strong written and spoken English, additional languages are an advantage
- Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Business Acumen
- Priority setting and planning
- Functional Technical Skills
- Comfortable working with senior managers
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
What do we offer:
Challenge, opportunity to learn and grow but most of all great international team, motivating salary and benefits and support for your development!
Guerbet is a global leader in medical imaging…. So imagine your career with us!
Informace o pozici
- GUERBET CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o.
- Prosecká 851/64, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer