Become a part of the worldwide movement Doctors without borders! The humanitarian and medical organisation, Doctors without borders, opened a new Shared IT Service (SITS) centre in Prague in 2019. This centre provides IT support to all interested parties around the world – people sent to missions, operating centres, sections and branch offices.
MSF Shared IT Services (SITS) team is growing rapidly and needs additional support of the administrative and organizational tasks within the senior management team. As part of the Operations Team you will ensure that the General Director and the members of the Senior Management have the required help with coordination of high level meetings, international travel arrangements, administration of related documentation. This role will also engage in support of the Operations team, specifically finance, HR, and Office management.
- Support the scheduling and high level coordination of the General Director and the Senior Management Team;
- Proactively manage all the travel arrangements for SITS senior staff members;
- Regularly liaise with the GD and all the teams in SITS to ensure a full visibility on their planning and needs;
- Ensure that all administration and paperwork related to the administration of the senior management team is transparently and diligently collected and managed;
- Support your own Operations Unit, especially finance, HR and Office Management tasks whenever possible;
- Liaise the Chief of Staff on the coordination of SITS Board and SITS General meeting sessions;
- Be ready to land a hand to any project or task currently on hand
- Proven extensive executive admin experience, preferably from a growing international environment;
- Very good command of spoken and written language;
- Energetic and proactive approach to all tasks;
- Positive and friendly demeanour;
- Trustable, dependable, and reliable;
- High attention to detail and self-organization skills;
- Able to follow as well as improve existing processes;
- Ready for a fast-growing and ever-changing start-up environment;
- Able to work independently and ready to own responsibilities;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Open to learning new things.
What we can offer you
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work in a young, dynamic, and rapidly growing truly international organization
- Full flexibility and ownership/accountability
- Flexible working hours, work-life policy, working from home
- 25 days of holiday per year; Flexible working conditions; 6 sick days per year
- Possibility to go for a "sabbatical leave“ / mission, once per 3 years
- Training budget of 1,000 EUR per employee/year; Language courses
- Annual remuneration / “thirteenth salary” (after probation period)
- Relocation package for former MSF field employees who change their regular domicile location in order to work in MSF SITS Prague office
- Public transport contribution (after probation period)
- Nominal financial contribution for employees with children
- Extended paternity leave for fathers
- Free refreshment at the workplace – free drinks (water, tea, coffee) and fruits at the workplace
- Dog/baby friendly office, etc.
- Team buildings / family days
Who we are
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people in need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organisation was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 65,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 32,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has built its own Shared IT Services (SITS) Centre in Prague.
Informace o pozici
- MSF Shared IT Services, z.s.
- Zenklova 2245/29, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Work mostly from home
- Listed in: Administration, Administration, Assistant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
604 695 515